Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Archives

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 08-22-07, 10:01 AM
All Region

dukeofdrums
I recommend a thread for discussions of the marching bands/music. This will keep it out of the Football threads, which lead to the replies of "who cares". This could also increase the visibility of Yappi from a business perspective.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-07, 01:26 AM
Cooling Off

E-L-D-E-R 09 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeofdrums View Post
I recommend a thread for discussions of the marching bands/music. This will keep it out of the Football threads, which lead to the replies of "who cares". This could also increase the visibility of Yappi from a business perspective.
That would be a good idea, even though I have no affiliation with any band. I hate when people respond in threads that they supposedly don't care about.
Old 08-26-07, 12:27 AM
All Yappi

Jhubbs77 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeofdrums View Post
Why create a forum that would probably have an average of 10 posts on it per year? We already have enough of those as it is. Now a music forum and a video game forum would be useful IMO
Old 09-21-07, 08:12 AM
All World

WykidWytch
I would like to purchase an avatar. Aren't there restrictions on sizes? I can't find them. Not that I would know how to resize a picture once I found it, but I'm still wondering.

If anyone knows of any cool witch avatars...pm me.
Old 10-18-07, 01:07 PM
All Region

dukeofdrums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhubbs77 View Post
Why create a forum that would probably have an average of 10 posts on it per year? We already have enough of those as it is. Now a music forum and a video game forum would be useful IMO
Starting out, it may only have 10 posts per year, but in time it will grow. Many parents have kids in the band and on the football team, and maybe a third on the volleyball team. If the word gets out to the band parents that there is a forum for them to talk about competitions, standings, stats, etc. There will be plenty of posts.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: