Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > General Board

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-17, 09:03 AM
All Yappi

Spille is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallmadge H2 dad View Post
Getting super intense...just finished episode 10 of season 2. It leaves off with Walt breaking into Jesse's apartment to retrieve the bulk of product to sell it all to Gus for 1.2M. In the meantime, Skyler is going into labor. I had to call it a night, so I will pick up tonight after my kids game. I think I can officially say that this is the best series I've ever watched.
Pretty sure the next episode has a scene between Walt and Jane that when I saw it, my mouth just kinda dropped to the floor. I don't want to spoil it, but on the heels of choosing the drug deal over going to his wife while in labor, Walt is willing to do anything to pursue the drug dealing lifestyle, and you see him do it over and over again.

BB is riveting, intense, shocking and sad all at the same time. I can't imagine how people felt while it aired having to wait week to week or season to season for the next episode.

Last edited by Spille; 02-14-17 at 09:19 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: