Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Girls HS Sports > Girls Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 05-12-17, 07:33 AM
All Region

Hoban2019 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkgriswold View Post
So what got him banned? He's been downright libelous at times in the past. Maybe I missed something this time around as I just saw what he was doing as his standard ranting.
Don't know. Maybe he broke the terms of his previous yappi parole. Perhaps someone in Hoban administration felt like he had crossed over the line in his criticisms. Based on the way different posts of his would get deleted by yappi administrators in the past, it appears to me that someone in Hoban admin has the ear of yappi admin.

If he simply wants a break from yappi, then take a break from yappi. Why would you need to have your account closed and all your posts deleted?
Old 05-12-17, 08:39 AM
All Yappi

clarkgriswold will become famous soon enough
Maybe he was on double secret Yappi probation-

Old 06-02-17, 09:03 AM
Freshman

BobRoss is on a distinguished road
Hoban not playing in Wadsworth summer this year?
Is it because of the legal problems with their one coach who was a Wadsworth teacher?
What league are they playing?
Old 06-08-17, 06:21 AM
All Region

DB 04 is on a distinguished road
So Hoban is looking for a new admissions director now..it it's showing up on the site...what a mess this school is right now!
Old 06-12-17, 11:42 AM
Junior Varsity

SummitCo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB 04 View Post
So Hoban is looking for a new admissions director now..it it's showing up on the site...what a mess this school is right now!
Old Admissions Director Policy:
Send your grades

New Admissions Director Policy:
Send film
Old 07-01-17, 05:13 AM
All Region

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobRoss View Post
Hoban not playing in Wadsworth summer this year?
Is it because of the legal problems with their one coach who was a Wadsworth teacher?
What league are they playing?
They will probably meet in the playoffs. It's never fun losing to the school that booted you. Welcome to D1!
Old 07-05-17, 03:23 PM
Freshman

BobRoss is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB 04 View Post
They will probably meet in the playoffs. It's never fun losing to the school that booted you. Welcome to D1!
Will be an interesting year. NCL is not the easy league it was a few years ago. Padua took the title last year and now St Joes and Gilmour are members. The days of skating to a title are done.

Also Hoban has to play Div 1 after failing to make noise in Div 2. If I recall they lost a yawner of a district to Norton last year.

I think Hoban problems are deeper than playing Wadsworth. That being said they have two juniors who hold multiple NCAA Div 1 offers. So the cupboard is not bare.
Old 07-05-17, 11:38 PM
All Region

hoban2020 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Will be an interesting year. NCL is not the easy league it was a few years ago. Padua took the title last year and now St Joes and Gilmour are members. The days of skating to a title are done.

Also Hoban has to play Div 1 after failing to make noise in Div 2. If I recall they lost a yawner of a district to Norton last year.

I think Hoban problems are deeper than playing Wadsworth. That being said they have two juniors who hold multiple NCAA Div 1 offers. So the cupboard is not bare.

Word is that one of those juniors tore her ACL recently and sadly will be out most, if not all, of the upcoming season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-19-17, 09:31 PM
All Region

Quote:

Coach Cal doesn't have a very good reputation among the SL. He's going to be in big trouble when he plays the Wadsworth, the school that booted him. The SL schools can't wait to rub it in either. I wouldn't be surprised if they run the score up on Coach Cal in the tournament.
Old 07-19-17, 10:20 PM
All American

20/20
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoban2020 View Post
Word is that one of those juniors tore her ACL recently and sadly will be out most, if not all, of the upcoming season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That injured junior (D-1 recruit)will be ready to play in the first game of the regular season. Another junior was injured this summer and will miss most of the regular season.
Old 07-23-17, 10:15 PM
Junior Varsity

SummitCo is on a distinguished road
Did the Hoban assistant coach/wadsworth teacher beat the charges? I am guessing he must have as he is back privately coaching a few from his old team at the cuyahoga falls natatorium. No way he could do this with as much as he was up against? must be over?
Old 07-24-17, 09:26 AM
All Ohio

Andy27 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummitCo View Post
Did the Hoban assistant coach/wadsworth teacher beat the charges? I am guessing he must have as he is back privately coaching a few from his old team at the cuyahoga falls natatorium. No way he could do this with as much as he was up against? must be over?
Jury trial is today at 1pm according to the Medina County Court Records.

EDIT: interestingly, there's mention in the court documents of recordings made by two students.
Old 07-25-17, 08:19 AM
All Region

Hoban2019 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummitCo View Post
Are you saying that the court likely placed restrictions on his personal coaching prior to the trial? Is that common to limit a defendant's right to make a living prior to verdict?

The odd thing to me is who would allow their kid to be coached by him in this circumstance.
Old 07-26-17, 10:11 AM
All Ohio

Andy27 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy27 View Post
Jury trial is today at 1pm according to the Medina County Court Records.

EDIT: interestingly, there's mention in the court documents of recordings made by two students.
Jury trial has been rescheduled for October 2nd at 1pm.