Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Boys Track & Field/Cross Country

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 01-09-19, 10:00 PM
All American

JAVMAN83 is on a distinguished road
Ohio HS Girls - Pole Vault Record Progression

As part of my ongoing gathering together and collating of lists of all-time Ohio HS performers & performances, I'm also adding Grade & Record Progression lists.

Given that the pole vault is an event that is relatively young for HS girls, I've been putting a lot of time into putting the record progression list together for that event given that MOST of the performances have been performed after the advent of timing company based results posted on the internet. However, the very early years were at the very beginning of the internet, according to my records.

The very 1st girl's HS pole vault competition that I know of in Ohio came about on 27 April 1995 at the Anderson Invitation in Cincinnati. I was at this meet, and I kept records of this event knowing that it might be important at some time in the future.

So, for all you enthusiasts out there, I present to you the attached file showing the PV record progression (outdoor) that I currently have on file. This takes you from 1995-2004. Please take a look, and if you can provide any information to grow this list, please feel free to post it here and I'll update the file.

ENJOY!

Last edited by JAVMAN83; 01-09-19 at 10:23 PM..
Sponsored Links