Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Professional Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 09-19-17, 11:08 AM
Varsity

mcm.1019 is on a distinguished road
One thing is for sure: nobody loves Kyrie as much as Kyrie loves Kyrie!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-17, 12:38 PM
Varsity

J.R. Swish is on a distinguished road
Seems like Ky-me resented Lebron just as soon as Lebron came back to Cleveland. He probably would have rather Lebron went elsewhere and Cavs could have landed Hayward back then. Gordon Hayward is a nice player but I highly doubt he would have enticed KLove to come to Cleveland. Does Kyrie think he, Hayward and Wiggins would have led Cavs to 3 straight finals and one title??? Made me laugh when I heard Kyrie say he wanted to become a complete point guard. The Cavs would have loved for him to share the ball more willingly and play defense as a point guard should. I think his idea of a point guard is to have the ball in his hands 80% of the time and that is it. Be careful what you ask for Ky-me.....the Boston media may rip him the first time he allows Wall or Lowry to score 40 on him or he has a 5-22 shooting night with 6 turnovers and 2 assists. Cavs writers usually gave him a pass. Kyrie wants to be Kobe but Kobe was 6-6 and played defense.....Kobe also hated losing way more than Kyrie seems to. It should be an interesting season for Kyrie, he has put a bullseye on himself as anything less than NBA Finals would have to be considered a failure.
Old 09-19-17, 01:20 PM
Varsity

mcm.1019 is on a distinguished road
Excellent point about the media Swish. Things in Cleveland aren't really tough, and Lebron tends to get most of the heat when things go badly. He also gets most of the praise when things go well. In Boston, they will eat Kyrie alive if things go poorly.
Old 09-20-17, 01:10 PM
All Yappi

bedevil is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Swish View Post
Seems like Ky-me resented Lebron just as soon as Lebron came back to Cleveland. He probably would have rather Lebron went elsewhere and Cavs could have landed Hayward back then. Gordon Hayward is a nice player but I highly doubt he would have enticed KLove to come to Cleveland. Does Kyrie think he, Hayward and Wiggins would have led Cavs to 3 straight finals and one title??? Made me laugh when I heard Kyrie say he wanted to become a complete point guard. The Cavs would have loved for him to share the ball more willingly and play defense as a point guard should. I think his idea of a point guard is to have the ball in his hands 80% of the time and that is it. Be careful what you ask for Ky-me.....the Boston media may rip him the first time he allows Wall or Lowry to score 40 on him or he has a 5-22 shooting night with 6 turnovers and 2 assists. Cavs writers usually gave him a pass. Kyrie wants to be Kobe but Kobe was 6-6 and played defense.....Kobe also hated losing way more than Kyrie seems to. It should be an interesting season for Kyrie, he has put a bullseye on himself as anything less than NBA Finals would have to be considered a failure.
And there you have. Just as plain and simple as that.