Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 10-05-18, 04:44 PM
All Yappi

hoser can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMagicRon View Post
True. We will be seeing Northwest every season soon enough.
Uh if that is true , Edgewood ADMIN IS WAY BEYOND STUPID.
Old 10-08-18, 09:10 AM
All Yappi

DonMagicRon is on a distinguished road
The playoff picture is taking shape. Its obvious that Kings and Troy are the favorites after Winton Woods "struggled" to a 14 point win.

And a mouse peeing on cotton can be heard in Lancerland at the moment. Are you LaSalle guys out there?

Last edited by DonMagicRon; 10-08-18 at 09:48 AM.
Old 10-08-18, 11:16 AM
All Yappi

warriorblue is on a distinguished road
Its pretty obvious Kings is the best in the Region. A win against Milford on Friday will solidify them tops in the Region.
Old 10-08-18, 11:24 AM
Junior Varsity

bucks_27 is on a distinguished road
Troy should not be taken lightly.. Absolute stud at RB, huge lines, and play great defense.
Old 10-08-18, 11:27 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucks_27 View Post
Troy should not be taken lightly.. Absolute stud at RB, huge lines, and play great defense.
I agree. I think they are the favorite in the region. They have that special go to player.
Old 10-08-18, 01:33 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
I agree. I think they are the favorite in the region. They have that special go to player.
Uh you Woods guys are hilarious. Anybody but Woods is the favorite. You all know a nd I know Region 8 will come down to Woods and Lasalle.
Old 10-08-18, 03:44 PM
All District

csg62 is on a distinguished road
Whoever said LaSalle is not playing Winton Woods next year is wrong. Scheduled for ninth week of 2019 and 2020 if WW is not in a league by then.
Old 10-09-18, 12:26 PM
Freshman

Wham34 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

hoser-------------> he deserves a 5:30 time slot every Friday Night on WLW with say Lance Mcalister. Yappi owes this guy a pay check! Seriously love this dude!
Old 10-09-18, 01:01 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by csg62 View Post
Whoever said LaSalle is not playing Winton Woods next year is wrong. Scheduled for ninth week of 2019 and 2020 if WW is not in a league by then.
I said that and its a good thing if they are playing next season. Winton Woods beat them twice last season, we think we can beat them this season and will be the brakes off of LaSalle the next two seasons. I think Winton Woods is still a year away.
Old 10-09-18, 01:16 PM
All Ohio

Pull-to-Trap is on a distinguished road
My question is ......do WW and LaSalle make it in at 6-4 each, because that could happen?
Old 10-09-18, 03:40 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pull-to-Trap View Post
My question is ......do WW and LaSalle make it in at 6-4 each, because that could happen?
Winton Woods already has 6 wins. The Warriors would have to lose the rest of the remaining 3 games for that to happen. I really cant see that.
Old 10-09-18, 03:51 PM
All Yappi

warriorblue is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Winton Woods already has 6 wins. The Warriors would have to lose the rest of the remaining 3 games for that to happen. I really cant see that.
Me neither
Old 10-09-18, 03:53 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Uh write it down, Woods against Lasalle for the D2 region 8 title. Only public school with a chance,Kings and that is if only they get a home game.
Old 10-09-18, 06:07 PM
All Ohio

Pull-to-Trap is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser View Post
Uh write it down, Woods against Lasalle for the D2 region 8 title. Only public school with a chance,Kings and that is if only they get a home game.

I wrote down that 50-0 score at halftime for the WW game but that didnít happen.

Seriously, has anyone else looked at the schedule. Very possible WW and LaSalle go 6-4.

My question is, does that get them in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-09-18, 06:21 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
I wrote down that 50-0 score at halftime for the WW game but that didnít happen.

Seriously, has anyone else looked at the schedule. Very possible WW and LaSalle go 6-4.

My question is, does that get them in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Uh I would say 6-4 gets both of them in depending on the rest of D2 Region 8,Treoy is pretty much a lock,Harrison will win out if the QB can play, winner of Anderson Turpin is probably in, if Edgewood wins out , I would say they are probably in will be close. It would be a shame if Edgewood doesn't make it in again this year. Good team good kids , just need to execute every play.
Old 10-09-18, 06:38 PM
All Yappi

TroyTrojan05 is on a distinguished road
Winton Woods and Lasalle are the best two in region 8. Troy is 3rd in my opinion. Iím not buying Kings yet but I know they are solid. If they blow out Milford I will buy in. Troy is a lot better than last year when they got hosed by Anderson. I believe Culp Bishop is the most dynamic player in region 8. They have a great coach, and they have a good defense. Something that also goes unnoticed sometimes is upper classmen. Most of the guys they rely on heavily are seniors. They know they got embarrassed last year and wonít let that happen again. We need a good draw though. Qb play and kicking game is a bit of a question mark which could play a big part in the playoffs. The Miamisburg game was closer then one might think too. But a loss is a loss. Albeit to a top 10 d1 team.
Old 10-09-18, 06:47 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyTrojan05 View Post
Winton Woods and Lasalle are the best two in region 8. Troy is 3rd in my opinion. Iím not buying Kings yet but I know they are solid. If they blow out Milford I will buy in. Troy is a lot better than last year when they got hosed by Anderson. I believe Culp Bishop is the most dynamic player in region 8. They have a great coach, and they have a good defense. Something that also goes unnoticed sometimes is upper classmen. Most of the guys they rely on heavily are seniors. They know they got embarrassed last year and wonít let that happen again. We need a good draw though. Qb play and kicking game is a bit of a question mark which could play a big part in the playoffs. The Miamisburg game was closer then one might think too. But a loss is a loss. Albeit to a top 10 d1 team.
Uh, pretty sure Troy is in and that RB is really good. Woods is a typical Woods team great athletes, totally undisciplined and no passing attack. Have not seen Lasalle, but it sounds like they might be a little bit down. I would say Kings is probably #3 in the region but it is hard to say.
Old 10-09-18, 06:54 PM
All Yappi

Kings has played one good team and got killed. And yes I know thatís one of the best teams in KY. They barely beat a bad Lebanon team and barely beat an average Lakota East. They have one common opponent in Turpin. Kings won by 3 and Troy won by 22. Take it for what itís worth. Again, weíll know more after the Milford game.
Old 10-09-18, 06:59 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorblue View Post
Naw we have to finish the contract witb Nortwest. If not if will cost some dough. I heard they didn't want to come to WW next year. Coach said its going to cost -em.
Uh, another total massacre in the area of 50-0. Hilarious, NW AD is an idiot.
Old 10-09-18, 07:02 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Kings has played one good team and got killed. And yes I know thatís one of the best teams in KY. They barely beat a bad Lebanon team and barely beat an average Lakota East. They have one common opponent in Turpin. Kings won by 3 and Troy won by 22. Take it for what itís worth. Again, weíll know more after the Milford game.
Uh Lebanon is not bad and they are D1. Lakota East is not average, and they are D1. Uh how many D1 schools has Troy defeated this year?
Old 10-09-18, 07:05 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser View Post
Uh Lebanon is not bad and they are D1. Lakota East is not average, and they are D1. Uh how many D1 schools has Troy defeated this year?
I don’t know why you have to turn everything into an argument. You’re like a child. Maybe you are a child? Your banter has no merit typically. And who cares that Lebanon is d1? They suck. Whenever you know you have no point, you go back to the same senseless comments?

I do find comedy in it though.
Old 10-09-18, 07:14 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
I donít know why you have to turn everything into an argument. Youíre like a child. Maybe you are a child? Your banter has no merit typically. And who cares that Lebanon is d1? They suck. Whenever you know you have no point, you go back to the same senseless comments?

UH how many D1 teams has Troy defeated, simple question not that hard to say. Uh that's what I thought.
Old 10-09-18, 07:33 PM
All American

KingKong24 is on a distinguished road
Kings and Milford will be a close game. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if Milford won, they’re a good team and have been scoring a lot of points.
I would rank the top 5 in region 8
Winton Woods
LaSalle
Troy
Kings
Edgewood
Hard to know anything about Dublin Scioto but looking at the schedule/results would have them at 6.
Old 10-09-18, 11:18 PM
All Ohio

HomeRunsNDunks is on a distinguished road
I still think La Salle is the best team region, but there is a chance they don’t make the playoffs. Wouldn’t that be something?

In my opinion,
La Salle
Winton Woods
Troy
Kings
Olentangy
Dublin Scioto
Anderson
Turpin
Old 10-10-18, 08:45 AM
Freshman

hoser deserves respect

Quote:
I donít know why you have to turn everything into an argument. Youíre like a child. Maybe you are a child? Your banter has no merit typically. And who cares that Lebanon is d1? They suck. Whenever you know you have no point, you go back to the same senseless comments?

Really Troy Trojan? Really??? Calling hoser a CHILD? COME ON MAN! Hios insights are pretty spot on most of the time. Give the man some respect! Just because he gave a GREAT rebuttal to your bashing against Kings, who is ranked currently #1 in region 8 btw, you want to call him a child? Grow up and take it like a man.

Kings will look to avenge the cheap shots put on their RB last season at the end of the game by Milford that caused Milford ejections, look for their RB to have 200+ yards on 20+ carries, KINGS over MILFORD
by 14...
Old 10-10-18, 08:53 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wham34 View Post
Really Troy Trojan? Really??? Calling hoser a CHILD? COME ON MAN! Hios insights are pretty spot on most of the time. Give the man some respect! Just because he gave a GREAT rebuttal to your bashing against Kings, who is ranked currently #1 in region 8 btw, you want to call him a child? Grow up and take it like a man.

Kings will look to avenge the cheap shots put on their RB last season at the end of the game by Milford that caused Milford ejections, look for their RB to have 200+ yards on 20+ carries, KINGS over MILFORD
by 14...
Lol Hoser is one of my favorite posters on here. Iíve told him that. But he likes to stir the pot for no reason. Anytime I ever say anything, he has to say ďya butĒ to anything I say that means nothing. And Iím not bashing Kings at all. Simply stating facts about their schedule. And yes Troy hasnít played a great schedule either Iím aware.
Old 10-10-18, 09:00 AM
Freshman

Quote:
Lol Hoser is one of my favorite posters on here. Iíve told him that. But he likes to stir the pot for no reason. Anytime I ever say anything, he has to say ďya butĒ to anything I say that means nothing. And Iím not bashing Kings at all. Simply stating facts about their schedule. And yes Troy hasnít played a great schedule either Iím aware.
LOL! thanks for the reply,
I agree he has a comeback for everything but the guy keeps things pretty fluid on here...

I would love to see either Milford, Troy, Kings, Edgewood, heck even Little Miami knock off LaSalle or WW. Not hating on them but ... Anybody think that can happen this playoff season?
Old 10-10-18, 09:31 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wham34 View Post
LOL! thanks for the reply,
I agree he has a comeback for everything but the guy keeps things pretty fluid on here...

I would love to see either Milford, Troy, Kings, Edgewood, heck even Little Miami knock off LaSalle or WW. Not hating on them but ... Anybody think that can happen this playoff season?
We will see about Lasalle. They may not make the playoffs. Winton Woods would probably easily handle Milford and Edgewood. Although Edgewood made it interesting last week. Kings and Troy would be heavy underdogs as well. I think Kings and Troy are similar, the only difference is I think Troy has a better defense and Troy has a game changer on offense. Iíd love to see them battle it out on the field. I canít even remember the last time they played. If ever?
Old 10-10-18, 09:39 AM
All American

KingKong24 is on a distinguished road
Troy and Kings haven’t played since Olds became head coach in 1998. Before then I couldn’t tell you. Also Milford is D1 and most likely makes the playoffs in region 4.
Old 10-10-18, 09:42 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKong24 View Post
Troy and Kings havenít played since Olds became head coach in 1998. Before then I couldnít tell you. Also Milford is D1 and most likely makes the playoffs in region 4.
Yes Milford is d1. I wasnít even thinking...anyway if they played in 98 that was during the Brewer days so I can only guess who won that match up.

Anyway good luck Friday!