Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > League/School Forums > Moeller Crusaders

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 07-16-18, 11:29 PM
All Region

HardCorps is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigugly1 View Post
I havenít been to practice but players are saying that the defensive staff is miles ahead of previous regime. Way more knowledgeable Scheme wise and teaching technique.
Perhaps that State Championship, and GCL title, drought will finally come to an end since there are some qualified coaches leading the way.
Old 07-17-18, 09:59 AM
All District

Redskins1 is an unknown quantity at this point
We shall see on that HardCorps. We've all mentioned some concerns with this staff but only time will tell. We have all bashed Rody and his staff but they did win Back-to-Back State Titles and Crable couldn't even do that during his tenure. Rody didn't engage the Alumni which is a must at Moeller which I think was his biggest down fall. Rosfeld is doing that and I think that will pay dividends for him and the program. We've all bashed Rody and his staff enough on this thread/site so let's talk 2018 Moeller Football. GBM!
Old 07-17-18, 11:43 AM
All Ohio

LEONARD is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins1 View Post
We shall see on that HardCorps. We've all mentioned some concerns with this staff but only time will tell. We have all bashed Rody and his staff but they did win Back-to-Back State Titles and Crable couldn't even do that during his tenure. Rody didn't engage the Alumni which is a must at Moeller which I think was his biggest down fall. Rosfeld is doing that and I think that will pay dividends for him and the program. We've all bashed Rody and his staff enough on this thread/site so let's talk 2018 Moeller Football. GBM!
says the guy who constantly calls out kids on here, saying how awful they are and will never play. seems logical.

You obviously know nothing about the development of young people. Which isn't a shock considering your screen name is a racial slur.

I know you "just call it how it is" so I'll do the same. Your a grown adult hiding behind a key board calling out kids, so sorry your an as*hole. Way to embody the stereotype of a "Moeron".

Last edited by LEONARD; 07-17-18 at 11:55 AM.
Old 07-17-18, 01:07 PM
All District

You are clueless Leonard! Screen name is a racial slur.....how about my college nickname you piece of $hit! MOEJO83 was right about you!
Old 07-17-18, 03:12 PM
All American

Kballer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Not all of us bashed...

Those times for Fridayís Varsity 7vs 7 are incorrect. Varsity is first at 3, I believe
Old 07-17-18, 08:55 PM
Freshman

Reality Kings is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You are clueless Leonard! Screen name is a racial slur.....how about my college nickname you piece of $hit! MOEJO83 was right about you!
Would that be the Miami Redskins?
Old 07-17-18, 09:37 PM
Junior Varsity

Johnny Sins is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEONARD View Post
You obviously know nothing about the development of young people. Which isn't a shock considering your screen name is a racial slur.
LEONARD I usually agree with a lot of the stuff to you post on here but please don't bring political correctness and social justice onto this thread. It's fine if you disagree with people on issues along these lines but you're not gonna change anyone's mind on Yappi and you'll just make people mad. If anything you'll be a Kaepernick and ruin Yappi the way he ruined the NFL. GBM
Old 07-18-18, 11:31 AM
Junior Varsity

Mercurymorris22 is on a distinguished road
Agreed. Lets take it down on notch. This forum stays somewhat civilized unlike other related forums. It would be nice for it to stay that way
Old 07-18-18, 11:55 AM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurymorris22 View Post
Agreed. Lets take it down on notch. This forum stays somewhat civilized unlike other related forums. It would be nice for it to stay that way
Thanks Mercury. The last thing we need is another Elder forum
Old 07-21-18, 12:00 PM
Junior Varsity

ArnoldRothstien is on a distinguished road
7 on 7 at Anderson Monday 7-23
Old 07-21-18, 02:03 PM
All Ohio

The Game
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnoldRothstien View Post
What time?
Old 07-21-18, 06:05 PM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
What time?
Noon @Anderson
Old 07-22-18, 07:32 PM
All Ohio

LEONARD is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Maybe you should google why MU changed their nickname. As an alum (assuming MU Hamilton or Middletown by how you speak and interact with others), you do seem pretty clueless. But I guess I shouldn't pick on you, you were raised during a different time, when it was ok to be a loud mouth assh*le.

I should know better then to lose it like that. My bad guys. I just can't stand when adults act like children and publicly ostracize (google that one skin1) student athletes. These are high school kids. Call me soft, liberal, a snowflake, idc; you wanna be an jerk to kids who cannot defend themselves do not be surprised when it comes back at you.

So i'm gonna step back for a few more weeks and watch skins1 argue with himself. GBM!!!!!!!
Old 07-22-18, 07:50 PM
Varsity

Fake Taxi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by moeprep21 View Post
I can't speak to each of your questions but I do know, through conversations with individuals who are "in the know", that Moeller is in its best financial position ever. The old gym has been converted, for the most part, into an auditorium. They didn't go quite as elaborate as initially planned but it is more than adequate to serve its purpose. The original building has been/is being suited with air conditioning in phases. Moeller is receiving more donations from more donors than ever before as the first generation of graduates are just now hitting retirement age and are just now in a position to give to philanthropic endeavors. However, that money is going towards increasing the endowment fund and paying down any existing debt, not necessarily with a stadium in mind.

That being said, conversations are ongoing about finding a permanent stadium solution. It's abundantly clear to the "brain trust" that bouncing from venue to venue every 5 or 6 years is not a sustainable plan. I would think that any type of permanent solution would be some type of mixed-use facility, be it with another school or a municipality. Maybe it would be a newly constructed facility or maybe it's an already existing facility. It's my understanding that Moeller has contacted potential donors/sponsors to get an idea of what they could raise in order to procure a permanent home. Again, there's no solid plan in place by any means but the wheels have at least been set in motion to contrive a plan for a home field.
Thanks for being the bigger man about this leonard. I too am tired of Mr. Skins always on here bashing kids (especially younger players who haven't even played at the varsity level!!). I hate to say this but I think a lot of Skins's anger towards some players comes from the fact that a lot of other parents have referred his sons as disappointments when they played a few years back. It's sad that his kids have been bashed by parents but it certainly doesn't make it right for him to bash other kids.
Old 07-24-18, 05:29 PM
Junior Varsity

Julian and Ricky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnoldRothstien View Post
Arnold were you able to catch the 7 on 7?
Old 07-24-18, 11:28 PM
Junior Varsity

Yes. Offense scored on first play of first 2 possessions. Bombs to Valintine & Khayo. Defense with some INTS. Played good overall. They scrimmaged Walnut Hills today (Tuesday) as well. They played just fine. I thought Walnut had some pretty good athletes too. Moe not showing much at all in these 7-7’s. Keeping it basic. Moe’s receiving corp is very explosive with Khayo, Valentine and the addition of Max Land from the basketball team. Speeeeeed and size. Wow
Old 07-25-18, 06:11 AM
All District

How does Bradfish look at Tight End? I know in 7 on 7's there's not a lot with the RB but who are the Running Backs Watkins, Baker and White? I think we can run past people with our receivers this year especially against man to man coverage.
Old 07-25-18, 06:24 AM
Freshman

Reality Kings is on a distinguished road
Quote:
How does Bradfish look at Tight End? I know in 7 on 7's there's not a lot with the RB but who are the Running Backs Watkins, Baker and White? I think we can run past people with our receivers this year especially against man to man coverage.
Not sure how Bradfish is but Watkins and Baker will be the main RBs with White seeing limited action. The two other senior RBs are also seeing a lot of snaps so far but neither of them will be playing in a real game.
Old 07-25-18, 11:39 AM
Junior Varsity

Bigugly1 is on a distinguished road
Baker ? Donít think so..He transferred to Princeton and hasnít been with Moe nearly all summer.
Old 07-25-18, 02:53 PM
All American

Kballer is on a distinguished road
Tight ends didn’t seem to get much tossed to them, but McCracken had a shot at a couple of catches that he tried to one hand. The 4 TEs I saw are all very tall, move well and seemed to have a good handle on running the routes so far. Defense seemed to be tracking the WH receivers well- with no tackling it’s hard to tell if they would be wrapping up well.. Couple of interceptions both ways
Old 07-25-18, 04:14 PM
Junior Varsity

7v7 tomorrow is against Colerain. Should be a great look for the offense since Colerain has many talented LBs and DBs. While offensively Colerain has talented skill players, it won't be the best look for our defense since Colerain rarely passes.
Old 07-25-18, 05:21 PM
Junior Varsity

Colerain cancelled, Milford tomorrow.
Old 07-25-18, 10:38 PM
All Ohio

The Game
Quote:
Colerain cancelled, Milford tomorrow.
Where is this? Time?
Old 07-26-18, 06:37 AM
Junior Varsity

Moe , 1pm
Old 07-26-18, 07:09 AM
All Ohio

The Game
Quote:
Moe , 1pm
thanks
Old 07-28-18, 11:19 AM
Junior Varsity

Two a days start this week! Best of luck to the crusaders and let’s stay healthy men!
Old 07-31-18, 01:26 PM
All Ohio

The Game
Is the Princeton scrimmage on the 3rd or the 8th? I have seen both dates on this thread. Thanks
Old 07-31-18, 06:12 PM
Varsity

Fake Taxi is on a distinguished road
After two days of practice I have to say that Caudill is looking pretty good and he has a good chance of snagging the starting job. At worst he provides a solid backup to McKenzie. Verdon will be the third string and he's nowhere near the level of Caudill.
Old 07-31-18, 06:20 PM
Junior Varsity

Princeton scrimmage is 8/8
Old 07-31-18, 10:25 PM
All Ohio

The Game
Quote:
Princeton scrimmage is 8/8
Thanks for the info! Do you know if the Colerain scrimmage is still three days later on the 11th? I wish letsgobigmoe.com would post football info. They have every other fall sport upcoming events/scrimmages except football.