Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 05-25-18, 11:25 PM
All Ohio

domi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
lol, it's shocking how many politicians are viewing the Iraq war as a mistake now. So he's another I was for it before I was against it guy? At this rate Rumsfield, Cheney, and Bush might be the only three people left that are/were for the war or don't view it as a mistake.
Old 05-26-18, 02:06 AM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by domi View Post
lol, it's shocking how many politicians are viewing the Iraq war as a mistake now. So he's another I was for it before I was against it guy? At this rate Rumsfield, Cheney, and Bush might be the only three people left that are/were for the war or don't view it as a mistake.
An equally large mistake was the Obummer/Hildabeast/Kerry laissez-faire ISIS-as-JV foreign policy. A stormier "Arab Spring!". Ya!! Singularly, that eventually made the toppling of Saddam actually twice as toxic for the region.
Old 05-26-18, 07:14 AM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
So itís back on and the Nobel prize comes back out of its case . Lotr a willful blind man when it comes to anything Trump or his ď menĒ talks about others not seeing sheet.

Laugh out loud at the preaching . Can see a watergate scandal where non exists and always believes and hangs on Donny DrumphĒs words and often repeats them as truth , but preaches to others about being blind?

The looking st Trumps campaign was done well after the fact was established that many Trump operatives were talking with and meeting with Russians .

Ethically they didnít tell the public this HELPING Trump . Obama is not in trouble here and Trump evidence isnít being shared because that happens after itís done.

He knows this but for some reason thinks it will show up in some box score. There will be more indictments a couple flips and more shadiness , but Obama and the FBI wonít be the ones indicted . Iíll take that bet from any of you for any amount
If you think evidence of Trump colluding wouldn't have leaked out by now you are in denial.
Old 05-26-18, 07:42 AM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
There is evidence of Trump colluding (and obstructing) to all but the most biased supporters. Whether enough to warrant impeachment we'll see. I personally do NOT want impeachment. Despite all the hypocrisy vs. Bill Clinton. That only lasted 4 years, lol. No Whitewater!!! Deep State!!!

In these times in this situation with rule of law and Democracy itself under attack, it is more imperative upon the public to do so at the ballot box. In any case the investigation is obviously about much more than just "collusion". Drain the Swamp!
Old 05-26-18, 04:18 PM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
There is evidence of Trump colluding (and obstructing) to all but the most biased supporters. Whether enough to warrant impeachment we'll see. I personally do NOT want impeachment. Despite all the hypocrisy vs. Bill Clinton. That only lasted 4 years, lol. No Whitewater!!! Deep State!!!

In these times in this situation with rule of law and Democracy itself under attack, it is more imperative upon the public to do so at the ballot box. In any case the investigation is obviously about much more than just "collusion". Drain the Swamp!
If there is evidence that he obstructed justice in office, why shouldn’t he be impeached?

Yet another pretty dumb post.
Old 05-26-18, 06:42 PM
All American

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
WASHINGTON (AP) ó President Donald Trump accused The New York Times on Saturday of inventing a source for a story who, in fact, was a White House official conducting a briefing for reporters under the condition that the official not be named.
Trump tweeted that the Times quoted an official "who doesn't exist" and referenced a line in the story about a possible summit with North Korea, which read: "a senior White House official told reporters that even if the meeting were reinstated, holding it on June 12 would be impossible, given the lack of time and the amount of planning needed."
Said Trump: "WRONG AGAIN! Use real people, not phony sources."
The Times reported in a story about the tweet that it had cited "a senior White House official speaking to a large group of reporters in the White House briefing room."
The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Old 05-26-18, 07:07 PM
All District

IamToz15 is on a distinguished road
When I see "White House official" and "press briefing" I always think of Sarah Huckabee. When I think of Sarah Huckabee I think of Mike Huckabee. When I think of Mike Huckabee, I think of his vehement stance against abortion under any circumstances. When I think of that it makes me think of Sarah Huckabee again. Then it makes me think, "How can he be so against abortion knowing full well his wife had relations with a pug?
Old 05-26-18, 07:36 PM
All District

Killer Joe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamToz15 View Post
When I see "White House official" and "press briefing" I always think of Sarah Huckabee. When I think of Sarah Huckabee I think of Mike Huckabee. When I think of Mike Huckabee, I think of his vehement stance against abortion under any circumstances. When I think of that it makes me think of Sarah Huckabee again. Then it makes me think, "How can he be so against abortion knowing full well his wife had relations with a pug?
Straight from the liberal hypocritical playbook. We are tolerant of everyone, except when we are not...
Old 05-26-18, 07:41 PM
All District

That's on page 3 about 1/2 way down. Its right before the plea to hold firm on not switching over to being a bigoted homophobic conservative after getting mugged on a vacation to New York.
Old 05-26-18, 07:56 PM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
That's on page 3 about 1/2 way down. Its right before the plea to hold firm on not switching over to being a bigoted homophobic conservative after getting mugged on a vacation to New York.
Young are we? Young, dumb and full of chum. Everyone know you vote lib when young and pub when youíre smart
Old 05-26-18, 07:58 PM
All American

bob22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
WASHINGTON (AP) ó President Donald Trump accused The New York Times on Saturday of inventing a source for a story who, in fact, was a White House official conducting a briefing for reporters under the condition that the official not be named.
Trump tweeted that the Times quoted an official "who doesn't exist" and referenced a line in the story about a possible summit with North Korea, which read: "a senior White House official told reporters that even if the meeting were reinstated, holding it on June 12 would be impossible, given the lack of time and the amount of planning needed."
Said Trump: "WRONG AGAIN! Use real people, not phony sources."
The Times reported in a story about the tweet that it had cited "a senior White House official speaking to a large group of reporters in the White House briefing room."
The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Priceless...

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
Old 05-26-18, 08:07 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob22 View Post
Priceless...

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
Got your rocks off did it?
Old 05-26-18, 08:13 PM
All District

Probably older than you. I just hate conservatives.
Old 05-26-18, 09:40 PM
All Ohio

domi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
An equally large mistake was the Obummer/Hildabeast/Kerry laissez-faire ISIS-as-JV foreign policy. A stormier "Arab Spring!". Ya!! Singularly, that eventually made the toppling of Saddam actually twice as toxic for the region.
That is true. Saddam might have been a brutal dictator but he did keep that region relatively stable.
Old 05-26-18, 11:08 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Probably older than you. I just hate conservatives.
Good for you! Who the eff cares what you like or donít like?
Old 05-27-18, 04:50 AM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeman View Post
Good for you! Who the eff cares what you like or donít like?
Whoa court jester z'man turned into a grouchy pumpkin at midnight. Hope you got some rest last night. Start with a good breakfast. That will get you back on track.
Old 05-27-18, 05:53 AM
All American

Username1 is on a distinguished road
Lol Toz trolling pretty decent. Z don't fall for it, he my equal but liberal. So I guess he really isn't my equal. Especially if he is a woman, gay or black, they are def not my equal.
Old 05-27-18, 06:17 AM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username1 View Post
Lol Toz trolling pretty decent. Z don't fall for it, he my equal but liberal. So I guess he really isn't my equal. Especially if he is a woman, gay or black, they are def not my equal.
Username1's punishment in hell..... a gay black woman with a strap-on!
Old 05-27-18, 08:57 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username1 View Post
Hey Ted when trolling someone like Toz you have to be creative
Old 05-27-18, 08:57 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Username1's punishment in hell..... a gay black woman with a strap-on!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: