Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > League/School Forums > Elder Panthers

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Closed Thread

Old 05-07-18, 11:36 AM
All Yappi

Descartes has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Let the facts speak for themselves

Do not buy into the bs being fed to you. Look at the facts again:

Football- no outright GCL Title since Ď08
Basketball- no outright GCL Title since Ď06
Baseball- no outright GCL Title since Ď14

This shouldnít be acceptable no matter how much past success the Staffs have has in the past. Itís time to put pressure on them and the Admin to win. Donít fall prey to the finger pointing excuses, hold them accountable, like every other job in the world, performance matters.
Old 05-08-18, 01:05 AM
All Yappi

arizonawildcat will become famous soon enough
Yeah, the purpose of a high school education is to rack up sports titles.
Old 05-08-18, 05:10 AM
Freshman

bocilevu is on a distinguished road
I guess we should get Rick Pitino to coach basketball. I hear Art Briles needs a football job. I am not sure of any candidates for baseball.
Old 05-08-18, 07:14 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bocilevu View Post
I guess we should get Rick Pitino to coach basketball. I hear Art Briles needs a football job. I am not sure of any candidates for baseball.
More hyperbole. Ignore the terrible track record by immediately suggesting only sleaze bags can win.
Old 05-08-18, 07:16 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawildcat View Post
Yeah, the purpose of a high school education is to rack up sports titles.
No, but Elder shouldn’t be so mediocre. More hyperbole. And didn’t Ignatius fire their bball coach for underperforming and now they’re good again?

I like how all of these other schools want to chime in about how much respect they have for Elder, it’s bs. They only pretend to have respect for Elder bc they know they’re not a threat to them. Winning matters to their school’s, they just hope Elder doesn’t change so they can mark them as an easy win on the schedule.

Last edited by Descartes; 05-08-18 at 07:38 AM.
Old 07-03-18, 12:08 AM
All Yappi

DOWNTOWN PANTHER is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descartes View Post
Do not buy into the bs being fed to you. Look at the facts again:

Football- no outright GCL Title since ‘08
Basketball- no outright GCL Title since ‘06
Baseball- no outright GCL Title since ‘14

This shouldn’t be acceptable no matter how much past success the Staffs have has in the past. It’s time to put pressure on them and the Admin to win. Don’t fall prey to the finger pointing excuses, hold them accountable, like every other job in the world, performance matters.
So negative! This act is so old.

Hopefully u would have the courage to put your real
Name and graduation year next to your posts so we all know this coward behind your keyboard.

It really is pathetic that u sit with us for most of these games and elder events, yet u complain about every little thing about Elder.

I’m not gonna pretend to be a saint... yet I cheer when Elder is successful and applaud the effort when they don’t.

John 98

Last edited by DOWNTOWN PANTHER; 07-03-18 at 12:19 AM.
Old 07-03-18, 02:03 AM
All Region

Dale Cooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN PANTHER View Post
So negative! This act is so old.

Hopefully u would have the courage to put your real
Name and graduation year next to your posts so we all know this coward behind your keyboard.

It really is pathetic that u sit with us for most of these games and elder events, yet u complain about every little thing about Elder.

I’m not gonna pretend to be a saint... yet I cheer when Elder is successful and applaud the effort when they don’t.

John 98
When's Elder been successful in recent memory? The other 3 GCL schools have won at least one major state title in the past decade and Elder's barely been a threat. It's been mostly mediocre output in every major sport for the better part of a decade. I blame the culture, too much excuse making, without enough solution driven coaches. There are some coaches working towards change, but not enough. Hopefully this new Fitness Center will do the recruiting work for Elder so they can continue to stand on their soapbox while actually being competitive.

I don’t say that to be vindictive, but you guys have to pull your head out of your rears. I see all of this time wasted about complaining about non athletic topics, and it makes me realize how this fan base has lost its pride. There’s more complaining about property taxes on this site than how the Defense is as always slow or how the Baseball team can’t score any runs.
Old 07-03-18, 06:45 AM
All American

PantherDad is on a distinguished road
Dale, will you get pissed when Descartes doesn't respond to you?
Old 07-03-18, 08:14 AM
All Yappi

TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
When's Elder been successful in recent memory? The other 3 GCL schools have won at least one major state title in the past decade and Elder's barely been a threat. It's been mostly mediocre output in every major sport for the better part of a decade. I blame the culture, too much excuse making, without enough solution driven coaches. There are some coaches working towards change, but not enough. Hopefully this new Fitness Center will do the recruiting work for Elder so they can continue to stand on their soapbox while actually being competitive.

I donít say that to be vindictive, but you guys have to pull your head out of your rears. I see all of this time wasted about complaining about non athletic topics, and it makes me realize how this fan base has lost its pride. Thereís more complaining about property taxes on this site than how the Defense is as always slow or how the Baseball team canít score any runs.

Adults complaining about things that affect there lives' when they should be worried about real problems, like a lack of speed on their HS football team. Just pathetic.
Old 07-03-18, 08:36 AM
Moderated User

Aaron Rogers is on a distinguished road
Great thread, lol.
Old 07-03-18, 09:06 AM
All Region

Dale Cooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
Adults complaining about things that affect there lives' when they should be worried about real problems, like a lack of speed on their HS football team. Just pathetic.
It is pathetic bc this is a HS sports message board, not a life message board.
Closed Thread