Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
View Poll Results: Who wins?
Springfield by 15+ 2 6.45%
Springfield by 8-14 11 35.48%
Springfield by 1-7 8 25.81%
Fairmont by 1-7 9 29.03%
Fairmont by 8-14 1 3.23%
Fairmont by 15+ 0 0%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-18, 12:02 PM
Freshman

Baller2u is on a distinguished road
Region 3: Fairmont (7-3) @ Springfield (8-2)

FYI #44 played in 3games all year ended season with less than 20 tackles...stupidly is being a firebird fan lol... about same amount of passing attempts you had all season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-08-18, 12:08 PM
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELK Strong View Post
A 7-3 team who took the #1 seed Hilliard Davidson to the wire in the playoffs is one of the worse teams in recent history??

The refs or the undisciplined Wayne warriors with 6 unsportsmanlike penalties vs0-6 elks

Old 11-08-18, 08:11 PM
All District

slowyourroll is on a distinguished road
Region 3: Fairmont (7-3) @ Springfield (8-2)

Hey no-Baller,
I wanted to point out...if you cared to watch the game Fairmont had this one in hand. Putting the ball on the ground in the fourth clearly cost them the game. One was a fantastic play by Springfield and the other was a bonehead drop like many other by the same person but that is football. You take your chances with drops knowing he has break away speed. If they hung onto the ball we would without a doubt be playing Friday. Fumbles on two series in a row wore out a good defense that was doing everything required to keep Springfield in check. You donít have to pass to win but you do have to be consistent. Only one team stopped the Fairmont offense (C-ville). I think that bodes well for this team, but be a jerk if you want. See you next year if your parents allow you on the internet.

I wanted to wish our better last Friday good luck this week along with Northmont.
Good luck to a really good Alter team. We will see you next year.

Btw: I donít call a team undisciplined to cut them down personally it simply means they lack the discipline to play without having penalties they clearly should not have. That is the definition of discipline. If Springfield, Trotwood and Northmont could clean up those things it would make a difference. Just my opinion!
I was a little disappointed Fairmont lacked the usual discipline they present in games when they played Springfield. Multiple chop blocks are beyond a good line. Again just one guys opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 11-08-18, 09:39 PM
All Yappi

vamp2syd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELK Strong View Post
A 7-3 team who took the #1 seed Hilliard Davidson to the wire in the playoffs is one of the worse teams in recent history??
YES, that was not a great Davidson team it was a good team. A typical Wayne team beats that Davidson team by at least 2 scores every time.
Old 11-08-18, 09:45 PM
Freshman

Fumbles are a lack of discipline an fairmont had more fumbles then any team in the GWOC ... your opinion is that the (black) teams are undisciplined but Springfield is playing Friday an fairmont is at home crying about who watched film an who didnít... ELKS won 17-0 film or no Film you play to win the game !!! Not cry an say what if ... YES we will see you next year an whoop that tail again 21 years an counting!!!

Old 11-09-18, 09:10 AM
All American

blahblah4everything is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller2u View Post
Fumbles are a lack of discipline
Or...a better effort by a defender
Old 11-09-18, 09:56 AM
All American

Zezzo! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowyourroll View Post
Hey no-Baller,
I wanted to point out...if you cared to watch the game Fairmont had this one in hand. Putting the ball on the ground in the fourth clearly cost them the game. One was a fantastic play by Springfield and the other was a bonehead drop like many other by the same person but that is football. You take your chances with drops knowing he has break away speed. If they hung onto the ball we would without a doubt be playing Friday. Fumbles on two series in a row wore out a good defense that was doing everything required to keep Springfield in check. You don’t have to pass to win but you do have to be consistent. Only one team stopped the Fairmont offense (C-ville). I think that bodes well for this team, but be a jerk if you want. See you next year if your parents allow you on the internet.

I wanted to wish our better last Friday good luck this week along with Northmont.
Good luck to a really good Alter team. We will see you next year.

Btw: I don’t call a team undisciplined to cut them down personally it simply means they lack the discipline to play without having penalties they clearly should not have. That is the definition of discipline. If Springfield, Trotwood and Northmont could clean up those things it would make a difference. Just my opinion!
I was a little disappointed Fairmont lacked the usual discipline they present in games when they played Springfield. Multiple chop blocks are beyond a good line. Again just one guys opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
A lot questionable statements here.....Springfield has reached the playoffs the last 2 of three 3 years, advancing this year beating the aforementioned "disciplined" Fairmont. Trotwood has been on a 12-year playoff run including 2 state championships, and 4 runner-up trophies, and Northmont has made at least 5 playoff appearances in the last 10 years. My question to you is what has the ultra "discliplined" Fairmont ever done? Maybe Fairmont needs a little undiscipline to make the "real playoffs". That starts week 12. Very immature post.
Old 11-09-18, 10:03 AM
All District

THE FLOCK is an unknown quantity at this point
Why are we still talking about the FirePigeons? Can we please turn our focus to teams that are still playing, like my Fenwick Falcons led by Thomas "the Vulture" Vogelsang
Old 11-09-18, 10:09 AM
All Yappi

catscatscats is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zezzo! View Post
A lot questionable statements here.....Springfield has reached the playoffs the last 2 of three 3 years, advancing this year beating the aforementioned "disciplined" Fairmont. Trotwood has been on a 12-year playoff run including 2 state championships, and 4 runner-up trophies, and Northmont has made at least 5 playoff appearances in the last 10 years. My question to you is what has the ultra "discliplined" Fairmont ever done? Maybe Fairmont needs a little undiscipline to make the "real playoffs". That starts week 12. Very immature post.
I was wondering. Sometimes you have to let people just talk to make themself feel good
Old 11-09-18, 10:33 AM
All World

queencitybuckeye will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamp2syd View Post
YES, that was not a great Davidson team it was a good team. A typical Wayne team beats that Davidson team by at least 2 scores every time.
A typical Wayne team and a typical Davidson team is a crapshoot, which is why I hope they play more often.
Old 11-12-18, 09:55 PM
All World

FHSBirds99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller2u View Post
FYI #44 played in 3games all year ended season with less than 20 tackles...stupidly is being a firebird fan lol... about same amount of passing attempts you had all season

Well, that must be why he has committed to play D1 college football next year. You're a moron. He had 6 solo tackles against Fairmont and 2 assists but above all he played disciplined. He's going to Akron but had at least 15 other offers. Better to look up information and watch the games instead of just spouting moronic crap.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 11-13-18, 11:03 AM
Freshman

I did not say he #44 wasnít a good player but he only played in 3 games all season...to be the best player on a team you have to be on the field... not on sideline (fact) # 9 a sophomore was clearly are best player on defense hands down no question about it lead team in every category...#44 got a div1 scholarship by what he did on the field his sophomore an junior year very good kid great family An outstanding young man just had a injury filled season he will do big things at Akron