Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 06-28-18, 08:23 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dado6 View Post
Do you think they'd be OK with Condoleezza Rice
Of course they wouldn't because she's not really black! You see "race" is a social construct and to be "black" is to have a certain defined set of beliefs in which any deviation from renders a person non-black. Just ask ANY outspoken black conservative.
Old 06-28-18, 08:25 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
They haven't had the time to google "supreme court" yet, and since none of their follows have commented......
Once the folks Harry plagiarizes settle down and quit screaming and throwing stuff we'll see a whole bunch of rambling posts on this topic.
Old 06-28-18, 08:42 AM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplemojo View Post
Res judicata and respect for the court. They will "distinguish" and they will "clarify" but they will not overturn. Generally speaking, overturning is something they do with established lower court decisions, not their own decisions.

Many jurists believe that Roe was bad law given our federal system and that the issue of abortion was being addressed by the various states and that is where it should have been addressed. Well, the ship has sailed on that. But, within Roe there is much room for states to limit the "right" to an abortion.

My family has been very involved in the Right to Life movement over the years. I believe that there is a strong majority of people opposed to late term abortion and partial birth abortions. I also believe that there is a majority of people opposed to public funding of abortion. Roe would allow both to be outlawed or limited. Of course that is anathema to the screeching mob of "abortion any time any where for any reason" folks but I believe that is where the fight will be in the future.
Agree completely, but this is stuff to put in play the first quarter of Trump's sixth year.
Old 06-28-18, 08:46 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neopolitan View Post
Agreed. However a not insignificant portion of the right literally believes its equivalent to genocide, so I wouldn't hold my breath that rational thought will overtake emotion.
Indeed
Old 06-28-18, 08:48 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
Once the folks Harry plagiarizes settle down and quit screaming and throwing stuff we'll see a whole bunch of rambling posts on this topic.
Yes, indeed

Ain't it just grand ? MAGA
Old 06-28-18, 09:04 AM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Right. I was close. My latin is not so good.
I have two classes in public school law, and I've stayed at the Holiday Inn several times. So I am kind of an expert.
Old 06-28-18, 10:05 AM
All District

2manyBats is on a distinguished road
I don't know any Dems - besides my mom ...... so reading there posts makes my day

I can't believe some posters think that the Trump voter is Uneducated ... My whole family is College Educated - All Conservative / Republican / Patriotic
so Keep thinking or believing the Trump backers are Uneducated and you will continue to never get it. ( just like the '16 pre election poles )

I sell to Union & some Non-Union Contractors - at the time of the election they All voiced there opinion - they wanted Trump to Win ( and Now win again )

We all want Equal Justice under the Law - Sorry HRC / Comey & his cronies. This pertains to the border also - come legally or don't come at all. ( everyone needs to pay Taxes )

and imo ..... Roe vs. Wade ... the law has been around to long and SC won't touch it, besides it will end up / ruled by each State.

back on Topic .... Justice Kennedy handed his replacement selection personally to our President on purpose !
Old 06-28-18, 11:04 AM
All Ohio

USA70PP is an unknown quantity at this point
Spoken like a true "deplorable".
Check your demographics again donkeys.
Oh yes, as well as your (reference to a male chicken censored) sure attitude that you are the only ones that know anything.

Last edited by USA70PP; 06-28-18 at 02:44 PM.
Old 06-28-18, 12:56 PM
All World

HTFF is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post
The midterms are in 5 months and now McConnell is going to be pressed to defend his tweet with those statements. Heíll have to argue why Presidential elections matter that much more than senate elections
Elections have consequences I won
Barack Obama 2009
Truer words never spoken!
Old 06-28-18, 01:39 PM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post
The midterms are in 5 months and now McConnell is going to be pressed to defend his tweet with those statements. Heíll have to argue why Presidential elections matter that much more than senate elections
You seem to forget that Obama nominated Kagen in 2010 after Justice Stephens retired - before a midterm election. That election cost the Democrats 6 Senate seats.
Old 06-28-18, 01:46 PM
All World

Irwin20 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWMCinci View Post
You seem to forget that Obama nominated Kagen in 2010 after Justice Stephens retired - before a midterm election. That election cost the Democrats 6 Senate seats.
These guys "forget" a lot of things.
Old 06-28-18, 03:18 PM
All World

Indiandad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Agreed. However a not insignificant portion of the right literally believes its equivalent to genocide, so I wouldn't hold my breath that rational thought will overtake emotion.
Genocide is the deliberate killing of a specific group of people. How is abortion not genocide?
It is deliberate.
It kills.
It targets a specific group.

Sounds like Abortion fits the definition of genocide.
Old 06-28-18, 03:25 PM
All Yappi

dado6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiandad View Post
Genocide is the deliberate killing of a specific group of people. How is abortion not genocide?
It is deliberate.
It kills.
It targets a specific group.

Sounds like Abortion fits the definition of genocide.
To take your thought process a step further, look at the racial makeup of the areas most abortion clinics are located, which race has a greater percentage of abortions, and what Planned Parenthood's founder (Sanger) said about that race, and genocide is a term that fits very well.
Old 06-28-18, 03:32 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by dado6 View Post
To take your thought process a step further, look at the racial makeup of the areas most abortion clinics are located, which race has a greater percentage of abortions, and what Planned Parenthood's founder (Sanger) said about that race, and genocide is a term that fits very well.
12% of the US population is African American.
39% of all abortions are performed on African American women.
Old 06-28-18, 03:45 PM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Iím worried about happy, Hairy and goldenshower, not a single post on this topic?
Old 06-28-18, 03:52 PM
All World

HTFF is on a distinguished road
Reality (consequences ) setting in?
Old 06-28-18, 04:57 PM
All World

Neopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point
The vast majority of aborted children are future Dem voters. And a not insignificant portion of them would likely turn out to be criminals(if we assume that unwantedness leads to bad parenting which leads to crime.) I really don't see a negative in abortion, as a taxpayer, I'd actually like to encourage it.
Old 06-28-18, 04:59 PM
All World

Quote:
The vast majority of aborted children are future Dem voters. And a not insignificant portion of them would likely turn out to be criminals(if we assume that unwantedness leads to bad parenting which leads to crime.) I really don't see a negative in abortion, as a taxpayer, I'd actually like to encourage it.
By that logic we should be executing Dems at the ballot box.
Old 06-28-18, 05:12 PM
All World

Purplemojo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
12% of the US population is African American.
39% of all abortions are performed on African American women.
Abortions at this ratio are the ultimate racism and Sanger was a lot closer to Hitler than they claim Trump is.
Old 06-28-18, 05:21 PM
All World

Quote:
By that logic we should be executing Dems at the ballot box.
As awful as they are, not all Dems are drains on society.

Where as just about every aborted kid would be. Why should I pay for someone else's mistake? If you want to get rid of the welfare state, then sure ban abortions. But until then it's a great way to get rid of a fetus rather than let it be a drain on society for the next 70 years.

Plus there's the added bonus that someone's abortion won't try and rob me at a gas station for drug money.
Old 06-28-18, 05:24 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Tell me this post isnít serious?
Old 06-28-18, 06:38 PM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
It is amusing to me that you guys who reside in an echo chamber here miss your punching bags if even for a day or two , kind of pathetic I can say I will NEVER wonder where any of you are . You could see this coming after Trump was elected ,I am really curious as to why you would think it's something to go crazy over. You act as if I am a far left guy.

I am OK with Roe vs,. Wade going away . Let states decide, it isn't affecting my life and i don't have a strong opinion about it . 6-3 decisions instead of 5-4 isn't keeping me awake at night . If it is a cause for celebration for you and you feel like you won something and your life is now better congrats.

I didn't post because i didn't give a flying Fu8c9k . I will let you fine god fearing men of integrity and success echo it out .
Old 06-28-18, 07:11 PM
All World

Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrycrane View Post
it is amusing to me that you guys who reside in an echo chamber here miss your punching bags if even for a day or two , kind of pathetic i can say i will never wonder where any of you are . You could see this coming after trump was elected ,i am really curious as to why you would think it's something to go crazy over. You act as if i am a far left guy.

I am ok with roe vs,. Wade going away . Let states decide, it isn't affecting my life and i don't have a strong opinion about it . 6-3 decisions instead of 5-4 isn't keeping me awake at night . If it is a cause for celebration for you and you feel like you won something and your life is now better congrats.

I didn't post because i didn't give a flying fu8c9k . I will let you fine god fearing men of integrity and success echo it out .
BOOM goes the dynamite!
Old 06-28-18, 07:17 PM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Dynamite? Boom? That's what you got from that? Wow this is getting tedious . Boom? Really?
Old 06-28-18, 07:18 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
How many li'l ones are you going to adopt ? Looking to be taxed a little harder ? Me neither.

It's easier to dump one's morality on someone than it is to carry their cross, huh ?
Old 06-28-18, 07:19 PM
All World

Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
Dynamite? Boom? That's what you got from that? Wow this is getting tedious . Boom? Really?
PM received.
Old 06-28-18, 07:20 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Abortions at this ratio are the ultimate racism and Sanger was a lot closer to Hitler than they claim Trump is.
absolute truth
Old 06-28-18, 07:21 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeman View Post
Tell me this post isnít serious?
As serious as Ted's narrow escape from heart attack.
Old 06-29-18, 07:39 AM
All World

Solid pearl clutching from seeman
Old 06-29-18, 09:25 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Solid pearl clutching from seeman
At least spell semen right ignertz

Display Modes Rate This Thread