Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #2251  
Old 04-16-18, 12:24 PM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 8,968
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
interesting , both of my neighbors(could be you and one of your slacker friends) have yards full of dandelions. i dont waste energy fighting with them and blaming someone else, i just take care of business. that is the reason i dont have any dandelions in my yard.
So what you're saying is its a waste of time to blame Russia, Facebook, Comey, and anyone else for the fact Trump is president? We should just move on?
Reply With Quote
  #2252  
Old 04-16-18, 12:33 PM
goldentornado goldentornado is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-30-13
Posts: 1,140
goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
So what you're saying is its a waste of time to blame Russia, Facebook, Comey, and anyone else for the fact Trump is president? We should just move on?
i know this might be tough for you to grasp, you man up. dont blame someone else for your own transgressions. i know that isnt a principle that trump and his supporters believe in. they would rather place blame on everyone from the media to the easter bunny.
Reply With Quote
  #2253  
Old 04-16-18, 12:34 PM
goldentornado goldentornado is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-30-13
Posts: 1,140
goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19AL63 View Post
Truth is I hate dandelions and liberals.
truth is both seem to have outwitted you
Reply With Quote
  #2254  
Old 04-16-18, 12:36 PM
goldentornado goldentornado is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-30-13
Posts: 1,140
goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
But, but, but.........FACEBOOK! The Russians posted on Facebook. That had to swing the election - right?
and the mythical 'deep state" is behind the investigation.
Reply With Quote
  #2255  
Old 04-16-18, 01:15 PM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 8,968
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
i know this might be tough for you to grasp, you man up. dont blame someone else for your own transgressions. i know that isnt a principle that trump and his supporters believe in. they would rather place blame on everyone from the media to the easter bunny.
Yet its the liberals that are blaming everyone for Trump winning.
Reply With Quote
  #2256  
Old 04-16-18, 01:17 PM
19AL63 19AL63 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 03-21-11
Posts: 2,209
19AL63 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
truth is both seem to have outwitted you
"God save me from having to depend on liberals to defend my civil rights>" - author unknown

I do not think I am the one being outwitted.
Reply With Quote
  #2257  
Old 04-16-18, 01:19 PM
goldentornado goldentornado is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-30-13
Posts: 1,140
goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
Yet its the liberals that are blaming everyone for Trump winning.
actually its trump blaming comey, sessions, rosenstein, mueller, and obama for his own self created problems
Reply With Quote
  #2258  
Old 04-16-18, 01:21 PM
goldentornado goldentornado is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-30-13
Posts: 1,140
goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19AL63 View Post
"God save me from having to depend on liberals to defend my civil rights>" - author unknown

I do not think I am the one being outwitted.
i'm sure you wouldnt, enter david dunning and justin kruger
Reply With Quote
  #2259  
Old 04-16-18, 01:27 PM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,277
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
according to chs1971 he is privy to all evidence that Mueller has uncovered.
Lie. I never claimed anything of the sort.
Reply With Quote
  #2260  
Old 04-16-18, 01:44 PM
goldentornado goldentornado is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-30-13
Posts: 1,140
goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
Lie. I never claimed anything of the sort.
the statements you make could only be made by someone that has access to all of info that mueller has uncovered. so i guess now your statements are to be taken with a grain of salt?
Reply With Quote
  #2261  
Old 04-16-18, 01:54 PM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 8,968
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
actually its trump blaming comey, sessions, rosenstein, mueller, and obama for his own self created problems
This all comes back to the claims of Russian influence and the ensuing witch hunt investigation.
Reply With Quote
  #2262  
Old 04-16-18, 01:57 PM
goldentornado goldentornado is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-30-13
Posts: 1,140
goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
This all comes back to the claims of Russian influence and the ensuing witch hunt investigation.
you would like to believe that ? it comes from all of trump's various lies , which are too numerous to list
Reply With Quote
  #2263  
Old 04-16-18, 02:23 PM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 8,968
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
you would like to believe that ? it comes from all of trump's various lies , which are too numerous to list
Just check out this thread title if you're not sure where this all started.
Reply With Quote
  #2264  
Old 04-16-18, 02:47 PM
TigerPaw TigerPaw is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 03-19-02
Posts: 10,521
TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
We keep finding witches though. What are we up to now?
Reply With Quote
  #2265  
Old 04-16-18, 05:36 PM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,277
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
the statements you make could only be made by someone that has access to all of info that mueller has uncovered. so i guess now your statements are to be taken with a grain of salt?
No, and nonsense.

What I said was, "Still absolutely no evidence of illegal collusion with the Russians to cheat Hillary of her rightful victory." And that is true.

If you think it is not true, show us the evidence.
Reply With Quote
  #2266  
Old 04-16-18, 05:51 PM
goldentornado goldentornado is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-30-13
Posts: 1,140
goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
No, and nonsense.

What I said was, "Still absolutely no evidence of illegal collusion with the Russians to cheat Hillary of her rightful victory." And that is true.

If you think it is not true, show us the evidence.
show us the proof that backs up your statement
Reply With Quote
  #2267  
Old 04-16-18, 06:05 PM
goldentornado goldentornado is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-30-13
Posts: 1,140
goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
now we see why hannity cried like a school yard sissy when cohen's office got raided
Reply With Quote
  #2268  
Old 04-16-18, 07:47 PM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,277
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
show us the proof that backs up your statement
How? There is no evidence to show, as I have said several times.
Reply With Quote
  #2269  
Old 04-16-18, 07:52 PM
goldentornado goldentornado is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-30-13
Posts: 1,140
goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
How? There is no evidence to show, as I have said several times.
then basically your claim is unsubstantiated.
Reply With Quote
  #2270  
Old 04-16-18, 07:57 PM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,277
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
then basically your claim is unsubstantiated.
Coming from a genius like you that really hurts.
Reply With Quote
  #2271  
Old 04-16-18, 08:25 PM
goldentornado goldentornado is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-30-13
Posts: 1,140
goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
Coming from a genius like you that really hurts.
do you have any more unsubstantiated claims you would like to make?
Reply With Quote
  #2272  
Old 04-16-18, 08:29 PM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 8,968
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
do you have any more unsubstantiated claims you would like to make?
Your unsubstantiated claims are ok but his are not?

Cool.
Reply With Quote
  #2273  
Old 04-16-18, 08:45 PM
goldentornado goldentornado is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-30-13
Posts: 1,140
goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
Your unsubstantiated claims are ok but his are not?

Cool.
i didnt make any unsubstantiated claims
Reply With Quote
  #2274  
Old 04-17-18, 01:47 AM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,277
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
i didnt make any unsubstantiated claims
There is no evidence of that.
Reply With Quote
  #2275  
Old 04-17-18, 01:48 AM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,277
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
do you have any more unsubstantiated claims you would like to make?
You suffer from SFB Syndrome. No wait, we have plenty of evidence of that.
Reply With Quote
  #2276  
Old 04-17-18, 08:37 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 24,796
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
and the mythical 'deep state" is behind the investigation.
If you don't like the designation "deep state" then you can simply call it the "deep bureaucracy". And it is this amorphous bureaucracy that rules our day to day lives. If you want a description I can give you that to: The Deep Bureaucracy is an unaccountable, overfed, obese, parasitical institution that behaves much like an organism with it's instinct to expand, propagate and fight off any threat.

You can deny its existence all you want but simple observation would confirm that not only is the Deep State present, it is alive & well. In fact not since Reagan has a POTUS attempted to tame this bureaucracy, but unlike during Regan's time the Deep State is larger and more deeply entrenched today. And like any organism that is threatened, the Deep State is fighting tooth & claw to protect itself and destroy the threat to it's survival.
Reply With Quote
  #2277  
Old 04-17-18, 09:33 AM
Gh0st Gh0st is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 08-18-11
Posts: 3,712
Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
can you provide us with the proof that there is no evidence of collusion?
how about obstruction ? is there any evidence of that?
Do you even understand how burden of proof works? If I accuse you of a crime the burden of proof is on me to prove your guilt, not on you to prove your innocence.

Can you prove to me that unicorns don't exist?
Reply With Quote
  #2278  
Old 04-17-18, 10:02 AM
goldentornado goldentornado is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-30-13
Posts: 1,140
goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post
Do you even understand how burden of proof works? If I accuse you of a crime the burden of proof is on me to prove your guilt, not on you to prove your innocence.

Can you prove to me that unicorns don't exist?
Do you even understand the difference between fact and opinion? this is not about innocence or guilt. its about trying to present a opinion as a fact.
Reply With Quote
  #2279  
Old 04-17-18, 10:05 AM
goldentornado goldentornado is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-30-13
Posts: 1,140
goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
There is no evidence of that.
so you say, but yes there is evidence
Reply With Quote
  #2280  
Old 04-17-18, 10:10 AM
goldentornado goldentornado is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-30-13
Posts: 1,140
goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
If you don't like the designation "deep state" then you can simply call it the "deep bureaucracy". And it is this amorphous bureaucracy that rules our day to day lives. If you want a description I can give you that to: The Deep Bureaucracy is an unaccountable, overfed, obese, parasitical institution that behaves much like an organism with it's instinct to expand, propagate and fight off any threat.

You can deny its existence all you want but simple observation would confirm that not only is the Deep State present, it is alive & well. In fact not since Reagan has a POTUS attempted to tame this bureaucracy, but unlike during Regan's time the Deep State is larger and more deeply entrenched today. And like any organism that is threatened, the Deep State is fighting tooth & claw to protect itself and destroy the threat to it's survival.
this is comedy gold
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:27 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz