Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 12-08-17, 12:10 PM
All World

BlueJayFan is on a distinguished road
Remember when the Pubz were convinced she was dying and that was proof?
Old 12-08-17, 12:14 PM
All Yappi

winbypin is on a distinguished road
We're all dying. Some faster than others.

Remember when you thought Hillary had the election in the bag? Or when you were going to be on here "all night" during the election? Good times!
Old 12-08-17, 01:09 PM
All Region

beeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWMCinci View Post
She tried to run for President knowing that she had committed fraud on the American people, was careless with our national secrets, had engaged in character assassination of women that had been raped and assaulted by her husband, and couldn't physically even handle the rigors of campaigning.

That would indicate mental illness.
Good thing someone got elected with a squeaky clean background, no history of sexual assault & harassment, no scandals to speak of, never defrauded anyone, never involved in any kind of character assassination...
Old 12-08-17, 02:05 PM
All American

sapientia et veritas is on a distinguished road
He has a crescent shaped scar on his brain from staring into the eclipse. And that's just the some small percentage damage done while in office.
Old 12-08-17, 02:33 PM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeman View Post
Good thing someone got elected with a squeaky clean background, no history of sexual assault & harassment, no scandals to speak of, never defrauded anyone, never involved in any kind of character assassination...
No one is squeaky clean, except maybe Romney and look what they did to him. But the rest of it is right on as far as charges being filed.
Old 12-08-17, 07:44 PM
All World

BlackHawk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by queencitybuckeye View Post
Anyone who wants the job is unfit for it.
Catch-45?
Old 12-08-17, 08:55 PM
All World

Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Watching President Trump in Pensacola now. No signs of mental illness or denture slips yet.

He's actually frickin' killing it.

It may be time to evaluate the OP for signs of mental illness, because he currently appears to be barking up the wrong tree.
Old 12-08-17, 09:24 PM
All World

D4fan is on a distinguished road
Yes, of course.
Old 12-08-17, 09:28 PM
All American

sapientia et veritas is on a distinguished road
Can Trump explain any conservative model of economics - vanilla Smith/Ricardo/Mill laissez faire, basic Friedman monetarist school, Austrian school, early Keynesian, post Keynesian, new Classical, anything? Does he know the differences between them? Does he have a preference? I don't think so. Tie him in a chair and slap him with a rubber hose and he'll spew some annoying melange of Krugman, MMT, and non-economic Kraussian dumbfucquery.

Give money to land speculators living off overrated brands with zero economic value, eminent domain seizures, government rent subsidies, and generous bankruptcy laws.

Economically, he's incoherent.
Old 12-08-17, 09:35 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapientia et veritas View Post
Run with that.

He's frickin' killing it. Check your 401K.
Old 12-08-17, 09:39 PM
All World

Happy's mentally ill President just kicked the snot out of his narrative.
Old 12-08-17, 11:55 PM
Cooling Off

BoomBoom is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by queencitybuckeye View Post
Anyone who wants the job is unfit for it.
Bingo. I'm in favor of abolishing the Office. obsolete, and dangerous.
Old 12-09-17, 02:05 AM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
Yeah, we have one circle jerk of 100, and another that's 435 strong that we can count on!!

On second thought, let Trump nominate a few SCOTUS first.........
Old 12-09-17, 03:47 AM
All Yappi

winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
Yea....that's a stupid idea.
Old 12-09-17, 05:52 AM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Can Trump explain any conservative model of economics - vanilla Smith/Ricardo/Mill laissez faire, basic Friedman monetarist school, Austrian school, early Keynesian, post Keynesian, new Classical, anything? Does he know the differences between them? Does he have a preference? I don't think so. Tie him in a chair and slap him with a rubber hose and he'll spew some annoying melange of Krugman, MMT, and non-economic Kraussian dumbfucquery.

Give money to land speculators living off overrated brands with zero economic value, eminent domain seizures, government rent subsidies, and generous bankruptcy laws.

Don't care.
Old 12-09-17, 07:29 AM
All American

Indiandad is on a distinguished road
Quote:

I'm glad he doesn't know nor u understand any of that. Unemployment just hit a 17 year low. Lol
Old 12-09-17, 08:51 AM
All World

queencitybuckeye is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHawk View Post
Catch-45?
Somewhere on the order of catch-5-45
Old 12-09-17, 09:11 AM
All American

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
@BillKristol The irony of this moment: The conservative movement is in moral and intellectual collapse, just when many of the principles that movement sought to defend (if imperfectly)--personal probity, rule of law, limited government, American global leadership--are most in need of defense.
Old 12-09-17, 09:29 AM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:

Most Presidents are, if we're being honest. The only thing different about Trump is that he runs his mouth more.
Old 12-09-17, 03:31 PM
All Yappi

warriorblue is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19AL63 View Post
Oh we with short memories. Here we are asking if Trump is mentally fit to be President. From what I have taken from this is people are really asking is he smart enough to be President? It brings back memories a Obama whenever he had to go off script from the prompter and he would stumble around and be lost for words or a good or correct answer and yet very few said he was not fit or smart enough to hold the office. Keep digging Liberals and just maybe Pence will our President and trust me he is far more conservative than Trump ever though of being.
There you go bringing up President Obama just like Donnie does all the time. Trump is terrible but you guys come up with every excuse in the book to protect him.
Old 12-09-17, 03:50 PM
All World

irish_buffalo will become famous soon enough
Watching a bunch of plugs agree with each other to bolster their views never gets old.

Hillary passing out has something to do with Trump's mental fitness?

The "last guy" didn't like America or American's?

Seriously, where do you guys all hang out? I want to come see this bizarro world.
Old 12-09-17, 03:54 PM
All World

I also LOVE the 401K narrative. When this bubble bursts it will be hard to take for most. Especially the ones who truly have not recovered from the last Republican's economic bubble burst. I remember all the people in 2007 who were going to retire millionaires in in ten years.
Old 12-09-17, 04:07 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_buffalo View Post
I also LOVE the 401K narrative. When this bubble bursts it will be hard to take for most. Especially the ones who truly have not recovered from the last Republican's economic bubble burst. I remember all the people in 2007 who were going to retire millionaires in in ten years.
The fact is that pretty much every aspect of the economy is currently flourishing under Trump...not just the stock market.

The fact that you people are so mad about it makes it just that much cooler.
Old 12-09-17, 04:11 PM
All Ohio

domi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
The fact is that pretty much every aspect of the economy is currently flourishing under Trump...not just the stock market.

The fact that you people are so mad about it makes it just that much cooler.
If it's officially the Trump economy then he owns all of it, good or bad, right?

Just wondering since I keep on being told Obama is responsible for anything bad.
Old 12-09-17, 04:36 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by domi View Post
If it's officially the Trump economy then he owns all of it, good or bad, right?
That’s pretty much how it works for reasonable people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by domi View Post
Just wondering since I keep on being told Obama is responsible for anything bad.
Well, everything was Bush’s fault up until about 2015, so...
Old 12-09-17, 05:53 PM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Please, tell me the Bush legislation that burst the bubble. What exactly did he do to cause the bubble and then cause it to burst?

The Dems were in charge of Congress at that time. They had oversight of FNMA/FDMC, they had oversight of the banks, you can go back to Jimmy Carter and the Dems to see the beginnings of the policies that led up to the collapse....... but you want to call out Bush for what? Bush had his problems and missteps, unfortunately for you this wasn't one of them.
Old 12-09-17, 07:04 PM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
A costly war, on top of massive tax break for the wealthy, on top of resulting skyrocketed oil/gas prices, on top of skyrocketing healthcare costs (which precipitated ACA), and lax financial oversight, all contributed to our bankruptcy.

"Deficits don't matter", by a famous conservative.
Old 12-09-17, 07:18 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
That’s pretty much how it works for reasonable people.

Well, everything was Bush’s fault up until about 2015, so...

Wrong...

Wrong...but I do love the cool shrug emoji. Just gives a sense of arrogant tit for tat.

Cheap cop outs. I get it though, it is darn near impossible for you to see things impartially.
Old 12-09-17, 07:24 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWMCinci View Post
Please, tell me the Bush legislation that burst the bubble. What exactly did he do to cause the bubble and then cause it to burst?

The Dems were in charge of Congress at that time. They had oversight of FNMA/FDMC, they had oversight of the banks, you can go back to Jimmy Carter and the Dems to see the beginnings of the policies that led up to the collapse....... but you want to call out Bush for what? Bush had his problems and missteps, unfortunately for you this wasn't one of them.
C'mon dude. I know you are smarter than this. The Dems controlled Congress at the tail end of the Bush years. The control of Congress and the WH for Bush's first 6 years created the bubble. All accomplished through the deregulation of the banking/lending industry and lack of oversight which directly led to the housing crisis. This is undeniable.

Raise your hand if you knew at least 5 folks who went out and secured a loan for a house they could not afford? Four to six years later they were walking away from their mortgage.

All arguing aside, can you agree that most people have still not fully recovered from 2008? I know plenty who have not and are making the same mistakes. Buckle up.
Old 12-09-17, 07:37 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Wrong...

Wrong...but I do love the cool shrug emoji. Just gives a sense of arrogant tit for tat.

Cheap cop outs. I get it though, it is darn near impossible for you to see things impartially.
Says the guy who just tried to incorrectly lay all the blame for the housing crisis at the feet of one party. Any reasonable person knows there was plenty of blame on both sides over a 15-year period.

You’re madder than I thought. What exactly am I wrong or not being impartial about?

Last edited by fish82; 12-09-17 at 07:50 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: