Thread: GCL Coed
View Single Post
Old 01-24-18, 09:26 AM
All Ohio

Youknow is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garth Algar View Post
I know your talking about the response to the Enquirer article but you didn't mention the fact that Purcell athletics twitter (I'm assuming run by an adult) openly mocked one of Mcnick's team catchphrases after they beat them on Saturday. Nice.
Yes it did tweet out the whole Heart over hype after the win which I donít agree with. But letís rewind. Who ever runs the official Mcnick basketball twitter early in the week trolled a purcell parents twitter (the father of the kid who was quoted in the article about mcnick talking ) then trolls the pm student section later in the week on twitter. But only after mcnick loses and the article is printed mcnicks official basketball twitter goes on ridiculous twitter tirade demanding on behalf of all mcnick alumni staff and players the article be changed. Basically calling the player a liar that was interviewed. Continued to whine and complain till about 1am when finally one of the writers included a snap shot of the tweets in the article with 0 explanation. Give me a break 🙄😭😭