View Single Post
Old 11-27-17, 09:42 PM
All Yappi

vamp2syd will become famous soon enough
Wayne defeated Tippecanoe tonight in a foundation game, I do not recall the score... Wayne was up by as much as 27-29 points. Tippecanoe scored like the last 10 points or so in the game. Parker, Smith, McKee, Hampton all scored in double figures tonight. Wayne looked shaky but that would be expected this early in the season and they played without Q. who is nursing an injury....

The Wayne JV team was dominating winning by over 40. Freshman Brent Walker was a beast in the paint. Some great shooters on the team. I am assuming that the majority of the JV team is made up of freshman who were on the 8th grade national champion team last year. I just cannot imagine what this team would of looked like if Brown, Scott, and Kennedy didn't transfer out. I am definitely going to show up for the JV games this season.

Wayne opens the season this Saturday against Pickerington North. North is one of the top teams in the state this year. The game will start approximately at 7 PM and will be played in an event at Whitehall Yearling High School in Columbus. 11 games will be played that day in two gyms.....