View Single Post
Old 12-12-17, 03:03 PM
All World

14Red is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco MacArthur View Post
No it isn't especially a guard. This has been pointed out to you a million times, with hard evidence against your statement, and yet you never have a response. You just keep repeating your incorrect, moronic opinion over and over again without backing it.

I guess that means Ben Simmons is going to be out of the league in a couple years? He can't shoot either. This is another moronic take. There are multiple people in todays NBA that can't shoot but are elite at other things and make millions of dollars playing.
Ah...Taco, I've misjudged you, I wondered when you'd bring up Ben Simmons, from my favorite team, the Sixers.

Big difference. Ben Simmons can get anywhere he wants to on the floor on the dribble, and can finish around the rim. Magic Johnson was this way early in his career. Lonzo has no inside game. LaVar is laughing all the way to the bank as he's hoodwinked the Lakers and many others and got his boy paid. He's not going to have as much luck with the other two.
So what do you do when you're not happy with the current coaches, you pull your kids out of school and got to Lithuania and play pro basketball??? What a joke this guy is.