View Single Post
Old 02-20-18, 10:46 AM
All District

thereckoning is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by allohiotraveler View Post
That team (2013-2014 Crestview Knights) was fun to watch. Their state semifinal game was Thursday night against New Madison Tri Village and those two little communities rocked the Schott. I believe that was a close game through and through. This Crestview team is tough as well. Jeremy Best can coach these kids up. I worry about shooting from this team, outside of Butts and Etzler. Kline can be suspect. That makes me think they could get upset.. but it seems likely they won't. Might be forming a nice two year dynasty (Lincolnview 95-97)?
Who is Butts? Sheets? Good analysis, but I believe you are cutting this team short.

The stout kid is one of the best post players in D IV. Kline is a game changer on either end of the floor. Dealey, Gibson, Sheets, Vining are all great players and can catch fire any night. And we all know Etzler is D 1 material. I believe there's a few names I could be missing.

This is quite possibly the best team I've ever seen play outside of the Lincolnview teams in the 90s (for a small division 4 team). Better than the '14 knights.