View Single Post
Old 01-16-18, 04:32 PM
All World

joesports is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by adselder09 View Post
Are you trying to show me that this has happened recently or that it is incredibly stupid to do so?

I'm sure Denver would love to move up to grab a QB (the Giants can get one without moving), but NY is not giving up Engram and Denver is not giving up Bolles. There's a reason teams rarely include actual players in draft day deals, especially young guys.
You are not also factoring in the Jets-Giants thing ... there is no way the Giants would want the Jets to jump in front of them and get the QB they would want ... teams will give up players (maybe not Bollas/Engram) if it is the difference between getting the first pick or not ... with all this said ... I really don't think the Browns are going to trade the first pick ... unless they like Allen/Mayfield better than Rosen/Darnold ... there are going to be GMs that really like Allen ... his stats don't jump out at you ... but his talent does ... he reminds me similar to Mahomes ... he had tons of talent but also flaws in his footwork ... some teams believe that is fixable ... who drafted Mahomes last year ... oh, that was Dorsey ... just saying it is something to think about.