View Single Post
Old 01-15-18, 02:41 PM
All World

joesports is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by adselder09 View Post
You're out of your mind if you think Denver or New York are going to give up that much for the #1 overall. Hell the Giants are drafting #2, why would they give up that much to move up one spot. If Rosen or Darnold is taken #1, they can take the other at #2 similar to what the Eagles did with Wentz once Goff was off the board. Nice fantasy though.
I vaguely remember the Redskins giving up 3 first round and a 2nd round pick to move up 3 or 4 spots to get RG III ... last year the Bears traded additional 3 picks (3, 3, & 4) picks to trade places ... and their was not much competition for that pick ... while I agree the Giants would not have to give up as much, unless they really like Rosen over Darnold ... but the Broncos and Jets would give something like that ... I don't know who the exact players could be ... I really don't know their rosters ... I was just using them as example of a good young player ... that would only be giving up and additional 2nd & 3rd round picks plus a good young player to trade places ... it has been done before.
Also believe the Eagles gave up 4 or 5 picks to get the Browns #2 ... an additional 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round picks to move up 6 spots or did I dream that also?
Sponsored Links