View Single Post
Old 12-04-17, 05:54 AM
All World

lchsman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardzfan1234 View Post
I feel like coaching couldn't have been the primary reason. One reason is that his uncle is the coach at Lake. Unless of course the family feels like he could get further being away from family coaching him in varsity. Second, who knows how long Krizancic will be there. Considering he was thinking about stepping down in 2013 or 2014, I would be pleasantly surprised if Krizancic is there for all four years of Chicone. Maybe Krizancic told the Chicone family he will be there for four more years?

Luke has played with the Mentor boys for all of these years. My hunch is that the comradery and talent among his peers is a big part of the reason for staying in Mentor. The sophomore class at Lake is probably more talented than Mentor, which is why I thought it might be a temptation to go to Lake. Frazier, Eller, and Chicone in a couple years would be a formative trio. Maybe the Frazier kid playing PG (Chicone's position I'm guessing) was a factor too?
Heard yesterday Luke had a great first game in a tournament the Cards were in over the weekend down in Columbus. Did he start do you know? And if so, I’m assuming it’s because your missing players from football? Still, great to hear he’s already making an impact.