View Single Post
Old 02-13-17, 11:39 AM
All American

The Dock is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post

Glad to see you read EVERY one of my posts it seems , I don't look for you by the way EVEN WITH YOUR INCREDIBLE BREADTH OF WISDOM And though provoking and interesting material . I don't constantly refer to this , barely talked academics in 40 + pages on the Huddle in the 2015 Dublin Thread .

Not too hard to figure out the commonality between the guy on JJHuddle that talks about Coffman and writes in alternating ALL CAPS patterns with trailing punctuation and you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post

I am interested in your opinion on this ? Just to clue you in in many high schools kids purposefully take EASIER classes later on to hold on to their number one ranking , happsn all the time , may be just may be this is ONE of the reasons they don't want ths race to the top by going easy dynamic ? It certainly isn't because competition is frowned upon in this community that is for sure .
There is no way a kid can hold onto a number one individual class ranking if all they take are easy classes as long as another student with the same grades takes the advanced/honors/AP classes, assuming the harder classes are weighted.