View Single Post
Old 01-02-18, 11:21 AM
All Region

DB 04 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lc5397 View Post
Regardless of whether OD stays or goes, LC has issues to get back to where it was. Frankly, I'm more more concerned with the overall position of the school beyond just the football program.

1. There are less feeder schools.

2. The major feeder schools are more split between LC and NDCL (i.e. St. Gabriel). Back in the day, LC got huge numbers out of Eastern Cuyahoga and Western Lake County parishes.

3. Kirtland and Mentor have been really good for a long time.

4. Tuition keeps going up. Tuition seems to have gone up at a rate of double the rate of inflation.

5. Overall numbers are down. We seem to be stuck in the 140-150 student class in terms of size. This is larger than a football problem.

Nice excuse, but Sal is the reason Lake Catholic has had recent issues. Everywhere he goes, he is the problem. You have numerous people on here that have strong affiliations with their schools (Chanel, Benny, and Lake Catholic) and they are all saying the same thing. He was one of the main reasons Chanel closed it's doors, he almost closed the doors of Benedictine, and he has caused some serious issues at Lake Catholic. Lake Catholic will rebound (they are starting to), but it will need to take baby steps.

I have to give kudos to Lake Catholic finally having enough of his stupidity and arrogance. If you remember watching Taz on TV, think of him spinning around like a tornado causing complete destruction. Any male who defends this guy should be drinking wine coolers.