View Single Post
Old 08-10-17, 07:21 AM
All World

THESHADOW14 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefthook37 View Post
I was there at the new House McKinley from what I saw will be a team to deal with MUCH improved passing and Catching...total big step up from last year...it showed why they finished runner up in the USA 7 on 7 against 18 teams .....Ed's was huge but McKinley seamed to wear them down two TD's called back one on holding an a pick 6 that they blew dead...Ed's had a pass interference called on them would have put the ball at the 15 but they didn't walk it off....it finished 5-1 McKinley freshmen an JV teams ran them off the field as well....know its the first but you only get better with more reps.....be a good test Saturday with Stow....but that house is some thing else need to be there to take it all in
good update - if they beat ST Ed 5-1 in scrimmage..... well..... look out for Pups!....

For the record - St Ed don't lie down in scrimmages - I tell you, Pups are for real and going to be for now on...

cant wait for scrimmages this weekend - Jackson scrimmage will tell a lot - this is just my opinion