View Single Post
Old 04-23-18, 04:56 PM
All American

CoventryTrackXCguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard-Fan View Post
Yes, I did say I look forward seeing several Hoban sprinters, boys and girls, making it to Columbus. That's not being cocky, just confident. I don't apologize for being a Hoban supporter. I'm also well aware of the tasks it takes to make it to Columbus in D1. My boy anchored the 4X100m relay that made it to Columbus last year. He also made it to the finals of the 100m in Austintown. There are several Hoban sprinters right with him, with continued progress, can be there in Austintown making some noise (ie Bauer, Trayenam and Dickerson). My support of Hoban is not at the detriment of others. I'm sure most track and field athletes are working hard to get better and become, better student athletes.
I saw hoban did well at Trinity.

Hats off to Akron Springfield for competing at this competitive meet as well. I see they have a very good 110 hurdler, Aric Parks, whom I hope will represent the PTC Metro well at Lexington Regional, (and hopefully race in Columbus).

On an unrelated note. I'm actually not entirely sure how Akron Springfield ends up at the Lexington Region, seeing as Coventry and Northwest are at Austintown, but whatever, makes it easier to pull for Aric, since he wont be competing directly against Coventry's Damian Jackson in the postseason, unless both make it to state (which would be great for the PTC.

Last edited by CoventryTrackXCguy; 04-23-18 at 05:39 PM..