Thread: Swbl 2017
View Single Post
Old 11-18-16, 04:46 PM
All Ohio

Franklincats02 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
I like that idea, with Carlisle, but I think Carlisle didn't renew the contract and this is the last year and we will open with Madison in 2018 is the rumor. Would absolutely be huge is Payton came back home this team could be special as he is a great player, but he had a good year at Boro and I believe the family sold their house in Franklin so I don't see him coming back. Sophomore class is not on the level of the juniors or freshman, but they will have enough contributers to be a solid class, you mentioned etter and centers two kids who started as freshman, Figuola played a lot this year on DL and might play guard next year, I look for Kyle Russell to step somewhere next year on the lines, struggling to really think of any other sophomores hopefully I am missing a few. The JV team did go 8-1 so gotta be some talent down there only loss to Edgewood.

Freshman class is loaded and if they hit the weight room we should see some guys get big snaps under the lights next year, really like Gage Johnson he will be a good LB, Passmore should get some snaps at RB same with Bowling. I look for Ryan Russell to step in and play Wr and fill Kinzers roll as hopefully Kinzer can fill the void that Kremer leaves. Kinzer was great Saturday night. All those freshman got their feet wet this year on special teams.

For Franklin it really comes down to how hard they hit the weight room really think they could be as good as this years team, but they gotta get more physical and buy into the strength program, that means more than just what the school offers, great ones are working out with a trainer as well like Matt Muncy at Renegade the more guys we get doing that the more the program will excel.
I know Madison has some strong classes coming up, but would rather see them pick up a bigger school like Miamisburg, Lebanon, Oxford, Fenwick, Alter. I would like 3 true non conference games.