Thread: St. Edward 2017
View Single Post
Old 04-01-17, 07:32 AM
All American

slammer20 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkmk1 View Post
I am from Erie, Pa and have been planning out my weeks 1-10 schedule of Ohio HS football games to go to watch schedule. I pretty much completed it. But am looking for some help/advice. Week 9 (assuming the times I read are accurate), StX plays Ignatius at Byers at 2:00, then Moeller plays St. Eds at 5:00 at First Fed. I went 2 years ago when they had the same doubleheader and loved it. But I also remember sitting in the crowd talking with an Eds fan and told him the route I took from Byers to Eds, which I don't remember what it was, and he said that was not a good choice and that there was a better/quicker way to go. So I just got on mapquest.com and there are 3 suggested routes to take:

1. Day Dr to Ridge Rd, to Denison Ave, to Lorain Ave/OH-10, to West Blvd, To I90-W Fwy, to W. 140 St, to Bunts Rd.
2. Day Dr. to Ridge Rd, to Snow Rd, to Hauserman Rd becomes Tiedeman Rd, to Memphis Ave becomes W. 117 St, to I90-W Fwy, to W. 140 St, to Bunts Rd.
3. Day Dr becomes Church Dr, to York Rd becomes Stumph Rd, becomes Chevrolet Blvd, to Brookpark Rd/OH-17, to W. 130 St., to West Ave, to w. 140 St, to Bunts Rd.

I would appreciate any input regarding the best/quickest route. Thanks.
Ridge Road North
I-480 East
I-76 North
I-90 West
Exit at West 140th/Bunts Road head north (right off exit)
Lakewood HS/First Federal Stadium 2 miles on the left

Enjoy the HS football experience.

Go Eagles!