View Single Post
Old 01-06-17, 10:54 AM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
So you are saying that Brian Thomas was actively recruiting this kid ? really ? So he doesn't workout kids unless he think s he can get them to go to Coffman?

So it is illegal to work the kid out if you do such workouts as a business thing , you know how some say soccer coaches give private lessons/ workouts ?

Kid had every right to been tutored by this coach but you seem to be saying that Thomas / Crabtree were trying to coerce the family to move the mile to reside in the Coffman district ?

Had to laugh at all the experts with video camera's who just happened to join this site when this came out and al the information they seemed to have but weren't sharing previously , hmmm

There are things about this that we won't know but what I do know is this , the administration and school officials WOULD NOT BE BEHIND COACH if the situation was an overt heavy real recruiting of this kid , that much I do know , and I also know that the 132- 14 aggregate azz kikcings of the last 3 years play some role in the zealousness of the Scioto faction pursuing this .

Coffman by the way has done this with WITH ZERO TRANSFERS OR MOVE ACROSS THE RIVER FORMER DAVIS KIDS , ZERO NULL SET NADA .

I will go out on a limb and say the 2017 game will have the coaching staff pretty fired up for it and hence the kids as well , look for a similar result to the average 44-5 beatdowns that have occurred over the last 3 meetings .