Thread: Pac 2017
View Single Post
Old 09-15-17, 01:05 PM
Varsity

Youngguy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopCat View Post
Slip,
It's my understanding that's what they've been doing, and they haven't been converting. They scored just as many touchdowns as South Range last week, but failed to convert any extra points. It was a similar scenario against Indian Valley. Convert half and you force OT. Of course, last week they also gave up a three score lead. Indian Valley also seemingly scored at will. Chippewa actually outgained Manchester, but kept shooting themselves in the foot, otherwise, they nearly pulled a comeback. There are questions on defense against quality opponents, and there have been for three seasons now. We'll see if they can get it straightened out in PAC play.
My understanding is they have invited a soccer player to kick. The player has agreed, but not this week. Their defense is not only ill-prepared, but tackling is bad. There are some who stand out. #50, #5, #7, #34 & #35. 5 out of 11 is not good and can explain the issues. I don't think it's a personnel problem. That all being said, they should score enough to win tonight.