View Single Post
Old 04-15-17, 05:44 PM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Going to r-2 would be a nice change and interesting. O-liberty is an emerging force , have bene really solid and getting better , Coffman is a perfect 8-0 against them though .

NO fear there of course , but Liberty is now clearly a bigger school than Coffman as it has really grown, so their numbers are impressive as well as their talent . Hale is an underrated coach , his staff is solid as well .

Fans should dare to dream of their team playing to and achieving their full potential , and Scrump is spot on with his thoughts here.

Coffman lost two regular season games by a total of three points last year. Laid an egg vs. Davidson in game one before controlling the action in a comfortable win in the play-off rematch , Springfield got revenge for a good beatdown in 2015 winning a game over two days at home with the Rocks losing a really tough two point decision .

I agree if going to R-2 and things break right it could be a very memorable season . And I have a hunch that Scrumps' boy will be playing a few games after his high school career ends , as my old position coach in HS originally from Texas might say " That boy is strong as snot "