View Single Post
Old 01-12-18, 06:43 PM
Freshman

Melody is on a distinguished road
Haven't been on in a few weeks alot to catch up on. My mom got $50 in Tom + Chee gift cards for Christmas so was quite upset when we went the other day to find they had already closed (12/31). That Mac Shack place looks interesting though!

I went to Walnut Hills HS and from what my parents and I heard they were looking at the Mercy building also for a "Walnut Hills West" or extension of their college prep program currently at Dater. Not sure if that would be in addition to or just moving from where it is now behind West High.

Not sure I should say where I work but our company has been waiting for Sears to close for years in hopes to move there. But we heard Dicks Sporting Goods is also very interested in the spot. Much too large a space so would need to be split up somehow though.

Also Joella's Hot Chicken (In Cresent Springs KY) is building a Cincinnati location and currently hiring a general manager. The location hasn't been confirmed as far as I know. I would love to see one on this side of town my dad loves it. But I suspect it will be downtown somewhere. At least we are finally getting Raising Canes! I have gone to Colerain 3 times already since they opened! Never been to McAlister's deli but that looks great too!

Excited for all these new restaurants on the west side!