View Single Post
Old 08-06-17, 10:39 AM
All American

CoventryTrackXCguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm, Malone district got smaller. My comets will be there still. Im not surprised, I was more expecting Woodridge or Tallmadge or Field to get shifted in. As our district stands now, top 2 is virtually a lock for Tuslaw and $V$M. Chippewa and Coventry are heavily favored for the remaining two slots. I wull favor coventry this year over Chippewa for this too early prediction, but I say Coventry has a 60 percent chance of beating Chippewa. It is highly unlikely that anyone else in the district will be able to challenge either of us for the 3-4 spots. Marlington is in D1. West Branch, Norton, and Springfield, teams that may have been contenders in the past all graduate at least 5 of last years varsity 7. Devastating for teams of this calibre. Northwest and Fairless are young, but there is a huge gap between them and us. I just cant see my comets doing any worse than 4th place here. Makes me wonder, what should be our team goal this year? Because threepeating to regionals is not a good goal...too easy. We need to shoot higher.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk