View Single Post
Old 11-28-17, 03:51 PM
All Yappi

Mr. Slippery is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWIndianNation01 View Post
The only thing in walking distance is Jerzees which is about a 10-15 minute walk. Not sure if there are any sidewalks between though.
Jerzee's is probably a 10-min. walk, maybe less for some people. It's really not far, and the only challenges are crossing Fulton (there is a light nearby where the bike path crosses the road) and walking up the hill to the stadium.

Although it may not be as good as it used to be, Tim's Tavern is probably a 10-15 min. walk and can be done mostly on side streets.

Those really are the only 2 options within a reasonable walking distance, and some may consider Tim's to be outside of reasonable.

As far as parking goes, I wasn't going to mention it, but what do I do care? I have parked in Stadium Park down the hill across 77 from the stadium and walked up the hill to the stadium. Not sure if the Canton Parks Dept. and Police Dept. have cracked down on that, but I had no trouble doing it in '09. There isn't a ton of parking down there, but there are a few parking areas just off the park road. Parking there likely carries an increased risk of vandalism or theft.

Last edited by Mr. Slippery; 11-28-17 at 04:09 PM.