View Single Post
Old 11-14-17, 02:30 PM
All Region
big medicine is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by fridayguru View Post
Thank you sir. It means I got the attention of many. Its good having a following and know that people want to hear what I say

moderating the voice of many whom quiets the voice of few is fascism. But that's just the way it goes!

With New Bremen receiving it's first state championship in any team sport this past weekend in volleyball. It got me thinking about New Bremen's playoff run in football back in 2004 I believe it was. Losing to eventual state champ Hardin Northern in the district final.

Now you're probably wondering what one has to do with the other, (outside of both being New Bremen teams). and more importantly, what has this to do with Fridayguru ?

Well given Fridayguru's interest in all things Marion Local, coupled with his contacts and general mindset, he might be just the right person to look into this.

Leading the volleyball team was Paige Jones. If I recall correctly some of the big guns on the 04 football team were coach Howie Overman's son, Thobe, Leugers and possibly others.

Now I believe all of these players fathers are Marion Local graduates. Coincidence, or something deeper at play here ?

Fridayguru, your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to look into this matter. I anxiously await your findings.