Old 01-12-18, 02:20 PM
All World

Philly_Cat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jump21 View Post
New guys take...

#1 Princeton. Next level talent

#2 Mason

#3 East kind of a one man show. Not a great formula. However seem to be grooming young talent that they recruit in.

#4 - #8 about the same...have watched them all

Oak Hills - Avg talent but seem to win. Typically means they are well coached?? Sorry Jim I respectfully disagree about Price.

Sycamore - Avg talent

Fairfield - Avg talent but athletic

Hamilton - top 3 talent but under achieving. Could see them move up.

West - below avg talent over achieving

#9 Middletown

#10 c'mon Colerain

Have not seen Middletown or Colerain. Am I wrong about Middies?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Haven't seen Colerain, but I have seen Middletown twice. Watched them at the beginning of the season against X. I could see they were very young and inexperienced, but the kids looked talented and could be respectful by the end of the year, but doubtful they would break into the top half of the GMC by that same time.

Then I watched them play Elder the other day. I saw a really terrible team that looked to be coached to be that way. I saw a lack of effort and caring by the players. I saw mismanagement of the talent they had. And I saw a team whose coach had them stay in a 1-3-1 zone from start to finish despite having a team shoot an insane 15 threes on you and even being down by 30pts at one point. A better team would have blown them out by 50 or 60 that night.

I will say that I was caught off guard by EJ Williams being back in Middletown. I had remember it being brought up on here early in the season in passing but never heard anything more after that and completely forgot about it. He is listed as 6'10 315lbs, but after seeing him play I think they may be shorting him on both those stats. He has worked on his footwork and post moves since being a freshman and he's damn near unstoppable. Yes, I said unstoppable. But this Middletown team is so bad that even having an unstoppable player on their team doesn't help much. That's how bad they are.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk