View Single Post
Old 01-25-18, 02:26 PM
All Yappi

Mr. Slippery is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH_XYZ&12345 View Post
I agree. Other possibiities, although probably not favorable, but at this point the options are thin. A few DII & DIII schools Louisville could potentially play during those weeks:

Cleveland John Adams
Glenville
Cleveland Central Catholic
Cleveland John F. Kennedy
Columbus Bishop Watterson
Columbus Desales
Logan

There are a few more Cleveland schools, however not sure how attractive or appealing playing a Cleveland Collingwood or Cleveland East Technical team would fly in the Ville. A couple of Toledo and Dayton schools but positive our adminstration did/would avoid long travel situations. I'm thinking one of the schools I mentioned could end up on the schedule. Desire and wishful thinking are out of the question now if indeed these weeks are still actively being pursued. The Leps find themselves in desperation mode unless they have secretly, as suggested previously, already completed the schedule.
In reality, that list is probably smaller. Same thing as with the NCL schools. EagleFan and others have been unable to find the entire Cleveland Senate League schedule, so schools like John Adams, Glenville, JFK, Collinwood, and East Tech are more than likely not open in weeks 6-8. In looking at the Cleveland Senate League teams' schedules from last year on joeeitel.com, I found no evidence that any of them had to play out of league in weeks 4-10. Cleveland Central Catholic should be playing NCL White Division foes in weeks 6-10 (St. Thomas, Warren JFK, VASJ, Trinity, and Gilmour).

Keep on searching, and good luck with the quest to complete the 2018 schedule.