View Single Post
Old 01-24-18, 11:06 AM
All American

Stark Born & Bred is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynus24 View Post
2018 schedule looks the same as it did a month ago unless something isn't posted yet. Open weeks of 6-7-8 are getting thin on options in NE Ohio. I'll insert some options of who I think may schedule us those weeks without going to Columbus.

1) Canfield
2) open (will be Hoover)
3) Green
4) Lake
5) Perry
6) open ( Ellet-St.V-Walsh-Ursuline) Mentor Lake Catholic open but 2+ hrs
7) open ( Hoban-St.V-Mooney-Ursuline) again Mentor LC
8) open ( Buchtel-St.V-N.D.C.L-Walsh)
9) Massillon
10) CCC

There are a few others like VASJ that are open and may put us on, but short of what I have listed your looking to really travel. Hoover isn't posted week 2 yet, and their open fed week is 8, but their locked in with Hartley and I don't see how they would get out of it. GlenOak is also open 7 but I would think if that was going to happen it would already be done. Who knows what they are thinking. I'll go ahead and throw Hoban out week 7. Walsh and Ursuline should seriously be considered, both were 2-8 last year playing a touger schedule than ours.
Maybe see if Hoover will play you in their FLC "bye week" (if it is week 6-7-8, I don't know) and then slip another team into the Week 2 slot? It is easier to find games those early weeks before the league games start.