Thread: St. Edward 2017
View Single Post
Old 06-27-17, 08:13 AM
All Ohio

bkmk1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Obviously skip the Ignatius game, attend Moeller-Eds at 4. You can pick up a 1PM game nearby, Solon @ Shaker Heights.
I had a feeling someone on this thread would suggest to skip the Ignatius game and go to that Eds game. Love it. I will probably have to wait till that week and make a Wednesday or Thursday decision. Last year there was a week that didn't really have a marquee kind of game, so I went to Shaker Heights at Mentor. It was a blowout in the first quarter. So I said no more Shaker Heights games for awhile. I'll be over there somewhere that Friday though. Maybe Euclid at Mentor. eek 9 Friday is kind of weak. That potential week 9 doubleheader was going to be one of my favorite weeks. Actually all 10 weeks are looking pretty good for me right now. That schedule switch is a minor setback. I'll just have to pick 1 and enjoy the one I pick. Looking forward to seeing Huber Hts. Wayne vs. Pine Richland week 1. You guys are very familiar with Wayne, and got a sample of Pine Richland last year at Lakewood and PR's stud QB.