View Single Post
Old 07-11-18, 07:26 PM
All Yappi

vamp2syd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monclova Steve View Post
Things like that -- or the fact that Votto is in the All Star Game because his fellow MLB players VOTED HIM IN -- just don't matter to vamps. All that matters to him is cheering any possible misstep (valid or not) on Votto's part -- just so he can get on his keyboard to trash him.

Does Joey have a few faults to his game? Of course. But vamps' harping on trivial details like hitting into a DP or taking a called 3rd strike (like everyone who has ever played the game has done many times) reveals him to be nothing more than a sad and pitiful man whose only success in life can come by trying to trash someone who has accomplished more than vamps could ever aspire to.

Agree or disagree anyone?
--- while a more deserving kid at Milwaukee does not make it....

--- Another error by Votto costs REDS 3 runs and counting.... anyhow, I listed the 4 things that bugged me about Votto. Agree or Disagree ... I know Thom agrees and I am sure Marty does as well....

--- I don't care if you think I am sad and pitiful, means nothing to me just like it means nothing to Votto what I post on here but if it makes you feel better to post that about me then I am glad I made your life a bit better!!!!!