View Single Post
Old 06-16-14, 11:27 PM
Varsity

nelmo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KneeJerk96 View Post
I'm trying not to be critical of his game but since insist. Outside his elite shooting, Kennard has excellent court vision and a good rebounder, average handles, he cant create his own shot against a good defenders, he cant defend top level players, his competition level sucks which causes guys like you to think he is better than he actually is and he has no endurance every time I seen him play against pressure defense he is out of gas by halftime. Those are the reasons why I wouldn't place him in my top ten from a speaking from a talent perspective meaning his range of capabilities on the court.
So basically you see him one time a year in the sectional finals at UD when he's getting doubled teamed every possession. Meanwhile, top evaluators and college coaches see him play against the best of the best on the AAU circuit and have seen fit to consider him to be elite. He went toe-to-toe with a top-10 guy in the '14 class in Justin Jackson at FTH two years in a row. The guy made the 18U national team. He'll be a McDonald's All-American. And to recap his national rankings:

Scout - 19th (5-star)
Rivals - 13th (5-star)
ESPN - 31st (5-star)
24/7 - 16th (5-star)

But sure, continue to believe all of that's just because he racks up stats in the SWBL.