Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority

Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority (http://www.yappi.com/forums/index.php)
-   Football (http://www.yappi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Week 3 Highlight Videos (http://www.yappi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242913)

LeopardNation 09-08-12 12:02 PM

Week 3 Highlight Videos
 
Ravenna Ravens at Louisville Leopards



Also Pictures, Story, and Stats from the Game below:

Ravenna Ravens at Louisville Leopards Football Highlights, Pictures, Story 2012

WX Dude 09-08-12 10:08 PM

Middletown vs Winton Woods
Scoring plays.




Um...... yeah.... Shocked much? Wow!

The entire game is now here: http://bcove.me/x5t4m2kb

Chainsawsdad 09-09-12 06:43 AM

Covington/Bethel Highlight video


http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UU...layer_embedded

Link below for video/stats and pics!

http://www.buccsfootball.com/

C-rainMan 09-09-12 07:26 PM

Another instant classic between two great programs..

Colerain Cardinals vs St Xavier Bombers

http://www.ihigh.com/colerain/video_910222.html

Fatman 09-09-12 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-rainMan (Post 5175707)
Another instant classic between two great programs..

Colerain Cardinals vs St Xavier Bombers

http://www.ihigh.com/colerain/video_910222.html

Thanks! That was great

Fatman 09-10-12 11:01 PM

Where can you go to see the previous weeks hi-lites?

Yappi 09-10-12 11:10 PM

The links for the highlight videos will be on the front page all season. You can see the first two weeks here:

Week 1:
http://www.yappi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242168

Week 2:
http://www.yappi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242537

Fatman 09-11-12 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yappi (Post 5177652)
The links for the highlight videos will be on the front page all season. You can see the first two weeks here:

Week 1:
http://www.yappi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242168

Week 2:
http://www.yappi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242537

Thank you. I overlooked it.

SWOF12 09-12-12 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WX Dude (Post 5174351)
Middletown vs Winton Woods
Scoring plays.




Um...... yeah.... Shocked much? Wow!

The entire game is now here: http://bcove.me/x5t4m2kb

Wow is right most impressive and nothing like week 1 team!

Yellow_Jacket06 09-12-12 07:55 PM

West Carrollton 31 Sidney 24



MidnightLightProd 09-26-12 06:02 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bonXjK78rWw

Mentor vs. St. Ignatius


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.