Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority

Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority (http://www.yappi.com/forums/index.php)
-   Boys Soccer (http://www.yappi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Boys Soccer Scores (9/21) (http://www.yappi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305831)

Yappi 09-21-17 04:03 PM

Boys Soccer Scores (9/21)
 
Please post scores from Thursday games here...

soccerboy08 09-21-17 06:16 PM

Summit 0
CHCA 0

bleacherbum57 09-21-17 08:12 PM

Bellbrook 1
Valley View 0

Goal scored with 1:52 remaining.

Ilsco 09-21-17 08:34 PM

Is the Summit score a final? if so, that is a shocker! anyone have any information from the match?

xscoutsoc 09-21-17 08:59 PM

Springboro was up 2-0 on Carroll at half. I don't know the final.

soccerboy08 09-21-17 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilsco (Post 6844299)
Is the Summit score a final? if so, that is a shocker! anyone have any information from the match?

Score was a final. Per twitter. Definitely a shocker.

Gview 09-21-17 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xscoutsoc (Post 6844336)
Springboro was up 2-0 on Carroll at half. I don't know the final.

2-2 Final.

Cincy_Futbol 09-21-17 10:56 PM

Anderson 3
Loveland 1

Anderson goes to 10-1 on the season.

lchsman 09-22-17 03:28 AM

Bay 1
Lake Catholic 0

winbypin 09-22-17 07:03 AM

From DDN
Alter 3, Indian Hill 3

Bellbrook 1, Valley View 0

Carroll 2, Springboro 2

Fenwick 2, Waynesville 1

Lehman Catholic 2, Jackson Center 2

Temple Christian 7, Spencerville 0

Twin Valley South 2, Newton 1

Happygoluckky 09-22-17 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winbypin (Post 6844513)
From DDN
Alter 3, Indian Hill 3

Bellbrook 1, Valley View 0

Carroll 2, Springboro 2

Fenwick 2, Waynesville 1

Lehman Catholic 2, Jackson Center 2

Temple Christian 7, Spencerville 0

Twin Valley South 2, Newton 1

I believe Carroll just moved up to D1, but I am surprised they don't play the top Dayton programs (C-ville, BC) Have they in the past? They have been a solid program for years

winbypin 09-22-17 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happygoluckky (Post 6844523)
I believe Carroll just moved up to D1, but I am surprised they don't play the top Dayton programs (C-ville, BC) Have they in the past? They have been a solid program for years

I don't know the answer to that. I think there a few Carroll folks that come on here sometimes. Maybe they can jump in.

ammtd34 09-22-17 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happygoluckky (Post 6844523)
I believe Carroll just moved up to D1, but I am surprised they don't play the top Dayton programs (C-ville, BC) Have they in the past? They have been a solid program for years

I don't think you'll see them play Beavercreek, but the other ones may be options going forward. This year's schedule was probably created before they were moved up.

winbypin 09-22-17 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ammtd34 (Post 6844609)
I don't think you'll see them play Beavercreek, but the other ones may be options going forward. This year's schedule was probably created before they were moved up.

Fear of player movement? Or bad blood because of something else?

iluvsnow 09-22-17 10:13 AM

I recall something about some bad blood last time they played years ago. Carroll no doubt has kids from Beavercreek on the team. They are in close proximity. Personally, I would love to see the two play in the tournament. Both have lots of talent...and with the history...might be worth a ticket.

concreek 09-23-17 07:54 AM

On the Beavercreek – Carroll rivalry, I can’t say much on the history but I’d say there is a bit of smoldering rivalry that continues today despite the fact that they haven’t played each other in years. A lot of kids on both teams went through the same Beavercreek Celtic club soccer program so many grew up as teammates on the top teams – great kids and parents on both sides. But like any team experience, there is that extra motivation created when teammates go to play for different local rival schools, especially when you throw in the extra public vs. private school dynamic. When kids and parents are already talking about the possibility of meeting up come tourney time, you can bet it will be a match worth watching. Not sure when the last time that even happened?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.