Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority

Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority (http://www.yappi.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cuyahoga Falls Black Tigers (http://www.yappi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   8th Grade Ballers to Defend NEO Conference Title (http://www.yappi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191629)

cfbball 08-09-09 08:50 PM

8th Grade Ballers to Defend NEO Conference Title

I know it's only the start of football season, but basketball is just around the corner. Very excited for Josh Ricker, Jay Slone, and crew to begin defense of their Northeast Ohio Conference Title. Won't be easy with an athletic Brush team, Stow, and an improved Garfield Heights team standing in the way. Should be a very exciting season...please come out to support these guys and get a look at your next generation Varsity Black Tiger ballers!

brian1227 09-03-09 10:19 AM

Nordonia beat you yeaterday by 1 point.

cfbball 09-10-09 09:25 PM

yes they did...I was at the game...

bigticket233 09-11-09 01:52 PM

Yes CFBBALL the team is impressive..but they add to the next generation in place with the sophmore class of Asbury, Gardner, Haynes and Edgar...the Twin Towers at 6'6 and still climbing.. first time in a long time for Coach Slone that his high school program will turn things around starting this year.. go Tigers!!!

cfbball 12-09-09 08:21 PM

After a tough season opening loss in double overtime at Garfield Heights, the CF 8th Grade B-Ball Team has rebounded nicely with wins at Nordonia, and at home vs. Twinsburg and Mayfield. They are taking a 3-1 record into a tough stretch before Christmas break vs Solon, Stow, Brush, and Hudson...

Come support your next generation CF Black Tigers when they play Stow at Stow Munroe Falls High School Saturday December 12th at 2:30pm...

bigticket233 12-15-09 01:48 PM

What is their record now?..Did they hang on yesterday against Brush?

bigticket233 01-06-10 07:29 PM

Good game today against Nordonia..Ricker had 15pts and 6 rebounds

cfbball 01-21-10 08:59 AM

Falls 8th graders went into the NEO Conference Tournament yesterday with a 7-6 record to face #1 seeded 12-1 Brush (South Euclid). Led by Jay Slone's 22 pts. and solid contributions from Josh Ricker, Andrew Wilson, and Michael Kaiser...the Tigers upset Brush and earn an opportunity to defend their NEO Conference Title on Saturday against Garfield Hts.

Come support your next generation Black Tigers this Saturday at 11am at Twinsburg (Chamberlain) Middle School...

bigticket233 01-21-10 03:07 PM

Great job Tigers! Finish it

basketballer1551 01-24-10 03:58 PM

I was at the game and man Slone's kid is good, has the jumper, plays d, and can attack off the dribble! Him and Ricker will make a great high school backcourt. When I was at the J.V. game Alex Haynes did not impress me, he just seems soft and are you sure he is 6'6?

bigticket233 01-24-10 08:52 PM

Congrats to the 8th grade team! Exciting game, great team work fun to watch.Two championships in a row,,outstanding!!!