Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority

Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority (http://www.yappi.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.yappi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Spring is Here (http://www.yappi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301045)

Yappi 03-20-17 10:56 AM

Spring is Here
 
The spring equinox occured at 6:29 a.m. EDT in the northern hemisphere.

Descartes 03-20-17 11:36 AM

Doesn't feel like it

Arrogate 03-20-17 11:45 AM

Feels good down here. Over 80 degrees

4cards 03-20-17 11:52 AM

...must be Spring, saw a bunch of rabbits running around in my back yard.

Possessed 03-20-17 12:09 PM

Thunderstorms and hail here. Spring has sprung.

EagleGuy 03-20-17 09:40 PM

32 degrees at sunrise this morning. Topped out ~70. Above 80 tomorrow. Then back down, then back up.....

Zunardo 03-21-17 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yappi (Post 6731903)
The spring equinox occured at 6:29 a.m. EDT in the northern hemisphere.

Are you sure? I couldn't get the eggs to stand on end at that time. I think the astronomers got it wrong this year. I'll try again today.

EagleGuy 03-21-17 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zunardo (Post 6732556)
Are you sure? I couldn't get the eggs to stand on end at that time. I think the astronomers got it wrong this year. I'll try again today.

:laugh:

Try the bigger end. Worked for me (today).

Zunardo 03-21-17 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleGuy (Post 6733064)
:laugh:

Try the bigger end. Worked for me (today).

Now you tell me. All those minutes wasted, and I didn't have time to flush the toilet so I could watch it change from swirling clockwise to counter-clockwise during the solstice.

EagleGuy 03-21-17 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zunardo (Post 6733126)
Now you tell me. All those minutes wasted, and I didn't have time to flush the toilet so I could watch it change from swirling clockwise to counter-clockwise during the solstice.

:laugh:

And, I wish someone had told me ceiling fans do the same thing! All those minutes wasted pushing those black buttons up!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.