Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority

Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority (http://www.yappi.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wrestling (http://www.yappi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Ty Mitch Trained- Leg Attack Camp (http://www.yappi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323296)

TyMitch 05-23-19 08:28 PM

Ty Mitch Trained- Leg Attack Camp

Hey Ohio Wrestling Fans,

I'll be running series of camps this summer, starting off with my Leg Attack Camp. This is personally my favorite camp, as the neutral position was my forte. I love this sport, and nothing makes me happier than giving back to it. My goal is to continue to mold our Ohio boys into future State Champs and good citizens off the mat. You can find all my Camp details on Facebook Page (Ty Mitch), my Instagram page (tymitch7) as well as my twitter (ty_mitch7). Below is the camp itinerary, if you have any questions feel free to contact me (see below).

2-Day Camp focusing on Leg Attacks

Day 1
Session 1: 9:00-11:00AM
Lunch: 11:00-11:30AM(Pack Your Own Lunch)
Session 2: 11:30AM-2:00PM

Day 2
Session 1: 9:00-11:00AM
Lunch: 11:00-11:30AM(Pack Your Own Lunch)
Session 2: 11:30AM-2:00PM

COST: $150
Team Discount for 8+ ($50 discount)

Youth + Junior High + High School

Message Coach Ty Mitch with any questions: 330-840-9472
Email: tymitch316@gmail.com

6733 REYNOLDS RD, MENTOR, OH 44060

TyMitch 06-06-19 07:19 PM

Ty Mitch Trained- Leg Attack Camp *Bonus: Team Tagg as Guest Clinicians

Reminder: LEG ATTACK CAMP starts this upcoming this Saturday June 8th! Doors open at 8:30am for registration!

***BONUS*** - Gabe and Julian Tagg will be special guest clinicians/counselors for the entire camp! For those of you unfamiliar, they are two of the nations best High School wrestlers. They’ve spent the past 12 months in Colorado Springs at the Olympic Training Center, taking their wrestling skill to a whole other level. We’re very to have the boys home for the weekend before Gabe prepares to compete for Team USA at the Junior World Championships later this Summer in Estonia

Gabe Tagg:
- 1x OHSAA State Champ
- 3x OHSAA State Placer (2nd,3rd,1st)
- Ironman Champ
- Cadet Fargo All-American
- Junior Fargo National Runner-Up
- Junior US Open National Champ
- Junior World Team Trials Champ
- 2019 Team USA Junior World Team Member

Julian Tagg:
- 2x OHSAA State Champ
- Ironman Champ
- Cadet Fargo National Champ
- Cadet World Team Team Trials Champ
- Cadet World Team Trials Runner-Up
- 2017 Team USA Cadet World Team Member

Come learn from myself and two of the nations best wrestlers this weekend! This is a camp you won’t want to miss, as it’s not very often you’ll get to have the opportunity to learn from all three of us. Become a master on your feet!

If you have any questions please feel free to call or text me at (330)-840-9472

Hope to see you all there!

- Ty Mitch

PINSTRIKE 06-11-19 02:58 PM

We had the privelege to scout the Tagg kids at the Training Center in Colorado. What a privelege to have such home grown talent. I've been watching them grow from youth tournys to national tournys and always have a sense of confidence since a young age. I know the parents did a lot of good things for these boys and cant wait to see what the future holds. Nobody finished his shots better than Julian. He was a master at a young age. With there busy schedule i'm surprised you were able to land them for a weekend.