Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority

Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority (http://www.yappi.com/forums/index.php)
-   Girls Soccer (http://www.yappi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Girls Soccer Scores (8/28) (http://www.yappi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304894)

Yappi 08-28-17 03:35 PM

Girls Soccer Scores (8/28)
 
Please post scores from Monday games here...

MichaelPat 08-28-17 08:05 PM

McNick 2
Mercy 1

Yappi 08-28-17 08:09 PM

AlwaysInjured - it was a "JV Blue" game but wasn't reported that way. I've deleted it to avoid further confusion.

Yappi 08-28-17 08:17 PM

StV 1, Aquinas 0
Wadsworth 3, Norwayne 0
Circleville 3, Westfall 0
Bloom-Carroll 9, Lakewood 0
Lexington 3, Clear Fork 2
Ontario 11, Marion Harding 0
Ellet 1, Alliance 0
Lakewood 1, Revere 1
Stow 2, Solon 1
Mentor 3, West Geauga 1
Rocky River 2, Kirtland 1
Valley View 10, West Carrollton 0

Yappi 08-28-17 09:14 PM

Medina 1, Westlake 0
Magnificat 4, Holy Name 2

Yappi 08-28-17 09:37 PM

Brunswick 4, Green 1

LeopardNation 08-28-17 10:16 PM

Varsity: North Canton Hoover 6, Louisville 1
JV: Louisville 1, North Canton Hoover 1

Louisville Leopards at North Canton Hoover Vikings Girls Soccer Recap

cincysports4 08-29-17 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeopardNation (Post 6820182)
Varsity: North Canton Hoover 6, Louisville 1
JV: Louisville 1, North Canton Hoover 1

Louisville Leopards at North Canton Hoover Vikings Girls Soccer Recap

Wheres the video? Loved seeing that.

jtk 08-29-17 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelPat (Post 6820068)
McNick 2
Mercy 1

any more details on this game? offense, defense, goalie play? i wasn't able to attend due to a prior conflict, and just know the score and mc nick scored late in the game.

Thanks

jtk
()

Irwin20 08-29-17 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtk (Post 6820501)
any more details on this game? offense, defense, goalie play? i wasn't able to attend due to a prior conflict, and just know the score and mc nick scored late in the game.

Thanks

jtk
()

Wasn't at the game just saw the score on line. Bentley scored both goals for McNick. I saw the McNick coach at my daughters game on Sunday. There were also several players there, The Rockets are a little beat up with the top 3 returning scorers out the first two games. One returned yesterday I believe. Two of the girls attending were on crutches with ACL's. He said his goal was to get healthy for the post season. They had a pretty good core returning but D2 teams can't lose too many players and remain playoff competitive just don't have the bench strength. MichaelPat may be able to provide more insight into the Mercy game.

BluBurd 08-29-17 12:34 PM

Ursula 2, NDA 0

sru 08-29-17 01:12 PM

St. Ursula vs NDA
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BluBurd (Post 6820600)
Ursula 2, NDA 0

I was at the game. Correct score is St. U 1 NDA 0.
St. U scored off a set piece with about 4 mins. left in the game.

BluBurd 08-30-17 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sru (Post 6820633)
I was at the game. Correct score is St. U 1 NDA 0.
St. U scored off a set piece with about 4 mins. left in the game.

Apologies. Hearsay from a teenager.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.