View Full Version : Swoshl predictions
11-09-10, 08:55 AM
Any predictions for the upcoming SWOSHL season?
11-09-10, 08:58 AM
Predictions for the 2010-2011 swohshl season.
Who do you think is gonna swohshl this year? Surprise teams?
11-11-10, 10:28 AM
1. Centerville - solid top to bottom
2. Springboro - good goalie, decent offense
3. Talawanda - should have experience returning from last year
4. St X - will be most improved team if they play like latre in year
5. Beavercreek - lost alot of Offense, ? goalie, but Good D
6. Sycamore - lost the Offense ?
7. Troy - Better, but who's the Goalie ?
8. Alter - not much here
9. Elder - 1-22-3 in HS club, don't know what to expect at varsity
11-15-10, 05:57 PM
Centerville-lost breslyn, goalie suspect?, good d
Beavercreek-lost green and mazza, good goalie
Troy-didn't lose alot, doesn't have alot
Alter-Doesn't have anything really
Talawanda-lost humfleet, good d, added mcgoldrick
St. X-didn't lose anything, could be good, goalie?
Springboro-lost sven, good goalie
Sycamore-lost 9 seniors, wolkoff, who else?
Elder- could be an ugly year
Should be a competetive league, talawanda,centerville,beavercreek,stx, boro and sycamore should all be very competetive
vBulletin® v3.6.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.