New profile posts

Who are contenders for qb this year for JFK.
Jaws31
Jaws31
Hadley started last year and he is a junior this season. Bolchalk is a soph who will push for playing time. Hadley would play TE or FB. They do want to get Hadley more tome on the defensive side at olb or even DE.
Kurt, do you know what the GGCL records are?
JAVMAN83
JAVMAN83
I did 10 yrs ago. I would have to go back to the GGCL file I created & see what's changed since then.
Hey Bruker....what part of the country you from?
B
bruker
I don't add much to this site but I do like to see what you and Dan are up to.
T
Tesoro
Lol! Good guess :)

Been well! Stressed as ever but living :)
T
Tesoro
I noticed...it's been so long since I've seen Bruker !!!!!!!!! Dan comes up with some good ones!
I have a subscription and will take snapshots of your athletes' rankings if you wish.
Redandgold - Help some of us out so we can understand you and your way of thinking. Share with us your age and your education and where you are from, are you single married kids and town or city you grew up in and live in now. Share what you like, but it would be better to not answer than lie.
Head coach of WB Hot Stove State Champions, 12u. I like to watch HS baseball and HS football. And of course I love to golf. Love supporting the Warriors!
Hi, If you are an administrator or a coach please let me know. I will do extra moderating surrounding your posts. I like to protect our educators and school admins.

Thanks
Per Borofan rankings:
CVCA #8 team in D2
106 #20 Owen Nelson (Jr)
113 #8 Braden Hahlen (Jr)
120 #2 Anthony Perez (Jr)
215 #3 Kyle Snider (Jr)

Hoban D2
106 #15 Tommy Conway (Jr)

Rootstown D3
106 #14 Will McEwuen (So)
120 #16 Nathan Lee (Fr)
126 #18 Nick Malek (Fr)
144 #20 Brian Youngblood (Fr)
150 #15 Tristen McKibben (Fr)
157 #8 Cody Coontz (Jr)
165 #24 Nathan Fulmer (Jr)
175 #20 Lane McKenzie (Jr)
FirestoneFan
FirestoneFan
Got them and thank you John! you gave me an extra 15 minutes in the shower!!
I
innoshape
Haha! Your welcome!
I might need help John, want to watch some wrestling and give your insight?
I
innoshape
Hi Mark, Which event or events are you referring to? If I can, I will. Thanks! John
FirestoneFan
FirestoneFan
Garfield Hts District
Father of 2, Grandfather of 7, 12U Hot Stove Baseball coach, hack golfer, living my best life!
Warriors1999
Warriors1999
This seems to be someone I can get along with. Hopefully our teams can face off on a weekend at Butler Rodman! My ace pitcher is up to about 75 mph with a killer curveball. Let me know a date!
RaiderFan76
RaiderFan76
Definitely, I will send you a Message.
Father of three, grandfather of five, and husband of one. Hack golfer, enjoying retirement and waiting for spring golf.
Hello, any word about the free agents for GIT? I entered one of my wrestlers but need to know what is going on as we have a tournament on Saturday as well. Thank you.