Your schools greatest team...

You are siding up to Myboyblue who needed the money. That dude is as ignorant as you are blindly arrogant. You have 0 -SHIPS and everybody knows it. I apologize for waking you from your slumber. Mass. has lots of wins. They also have NO STATE CHAMP TROPHIES.

24——-Number 1
9———Number 1
899——Number 1

1589597110103.png

It sure is, the first man to ever step on the moon is from Wapakoneta, Neil Armstrong. I guess you not knowing much about Ohio geography is a roast on my town? ??
It’s called sarcasm genius. For you to rip on Massillon being from Wapakoneta speaks for itself. Ignorant

I must say I am flattered that the very name "Massillon" can detour a conversation like it does. Keep in mind that on a board like this, there are many options, in the HS football forums alone....And even if there were only one topic....say...."Massillon Football"....nobody is forcing anyone to read, let alone post on that thread. So in short, I'd like to thank all who have participated because even when you talk negatively about us....we're still on your minds. Thank you.

-John Lee Pettimore

I must say I am flattered that the very name "Massillon" can detour a conversation like it does. Keep in mind that on a board like this, there are many options, in the HS football forums alone....And even if there were only one topic....say...."Massillon Football"....nobody is forcing anyone to read, let alone post on that thread. So in short, I'd like to thank all who have participated because even when you talk negatively about us....we're still on your minds. Thank you.

-John Lee Pettimore
It's just so easy and fun to get them riled up! And their insecurities of 0 on field titles keeps the fires burning!

Because the 24 is not worth the paper they are printed on.

With those paper titles so old do yall need to have them displayed under special UV lighting? Have they started to yellow yet?
Then go year by year for the 24 teams that won the title and tell us who should have won it.

It’s cute to see the little emojis posted by someone that isn’t allowed to post on Massillon threads. ???
This actually makes me laugh. You and I both know how bad he wants to post. I guess if people knew how to behave they wouldn't be put in the corner with the dunce cap on. Lol.

During his timeout he could clean up his own school. Or....he could help Urban Meyer pinpoint exactly where Jackson HS is. Lol.

Because the 24 is not worth the paper they are printed on.

With those paper titles so old do yall need to have them displayed under special UV lighting? Have they started to yellow yet?
The only way for those paper (so called) titles to stand for anything is during scarce times in restrooms for the time of the pandemic.

Last edited:
It’s called sarcasm genius. For you to rip on Massillon being from Wapakoneta speaks for itself. Ignorant

I never ripped on Massillon! All I said was that you guys and the posters who obviously bait you are constantly getting threads shut down. Massillon has a great football history. I’m ripping posters like you, not Massillon. There is no hate for Massillon on Yappi. Just for posters like you.

Dalton Bulldogs: 2017, first undefeated team in school history and was a fumble away in the regional title game from playing in the D-4 State Title game.
Saw that team several times that year. That O line...wow. Skill guys were fine, but was so impressed that it seemed the coaches did was to maximize the advantage they had up front. Weren’t fancy, just so dang good