Your first TV show

Not quite my first TV show, but one I loved as a kid growing up, The Wonder Years. Qued it up on Hulu the other day for winter viewing.

Winnie grew up-

a4c2040a7eb55a71acef85394137ff07.jpg

And she's a Hallmark Channel princess. She can really dial up the tears when she's falling in love with the pseudo-British prince, and the Queen or Prime Minister want her shipped back to the States.

What springs to mind for me was Ed Sullivan and The Jackie Gleason Show since that's what my grandparents watched. When I could choose it was Saturday morning cartoons, especially Looney Tunes. Once I got a little older Ghoulardi was a staple followed by Big Chuck and Hoolihan.

What springs to mind for me was Ed Sullivan and The Jackie Gleason Show since that's what my grandparents watched. When I could choose it was Saturday morning cartoons, especially Looney Tunes. Once I got a little older Ghoulardi was a staple followed by Big Chuck and Hoolihan.

Ghoulardi (AKA Ernie Anderson) later an announcer for Carol Burnett
"Turn blue you dirty knif!"
"A knock on the phone."
(Knif is fink spelled backward)

Big Chuck and Hoolihan. (later Little John)
Big Chuck - AKA The Kielbasa Kid

:>---

EGA

Watch him put it off on his wife. LOL
Dang. I'm too late, but in my defense, Mrs. Z had me watching Jane Seymour (hubba hubba!) on a Hallmark Christmas movie this morning. Lacey Chabert is the humble American in love with the handsome prince, but the Queen, played by Miss Jane, is determined to have her son marry a proper British lady with the proper papers, and keep the royal line pure ......

Last edited: