You can watch all the State Championships for free

#1 the fact that this is only available on a Smartphone makes it null and void for me. I never understood what someone enjoys streaming for a screen the size of your hand. This will be bad on your eyes.

#2 The OHSAA and Spectrum have done a pretty good job this year with the streams. Making these available everywhere is a real nice option.

the fact that this is only available on a Smartphone makes it null and void for me. I never understood what someone enjoys streaming for a screen the size of your hand. This will be bad on your eyes.
Can you cast from the phone/iPad to your TV? I've done it from my iPad to the TV thru the Roku app (Screen Mirror) on the iPad.

#1 the fact that this is only available on a Smartphone makes it null and void for me. I never understood what someone enjoys streaming for a screen the size of your hand. This will be bad on your eyes.

#2 The OHSAA and Spectrum have done a pretty good job this year with the streams. Making these available everywhere is a real nice option.
You should be able to screen mirror or cast to your tv from your smartphone. I did it for the D1 State final last Friday night. Even if you watch on your smartphone, if it is decent size you put the video on fullscreen, and turn to landscape mode on your phone, and it's decent

You should be able to screen mirror or cast to your tv from your smartphone. I did it for the D1 State final last Friday night. Even if you watch on your smartphone, if it is decent size you put the video on fullscreen, and turn to landscape mode on your phone, and it's decent
Nah I already have an enough neck problems from staring down at a screen all day. Trying to get away from doing that.

I have a question. I just downloaded the APP on my cell phone and now I can get Spectrum and the state finals for free now. When the 30 days is up, do they start charging you if you don't call and cancel? Or do you do nothing and no bill hits?

I have a question. I just downloaded the APP on my cell phone and now I can get Spectrum and the state finals for free now. When the 30 days is up, do they start charging you if you don't call and cancel? Or do you do nothing and no bill hits?
Good question. Since this is my first time doing it myself too. If they have your banking, or debit info, maybe it would be wise to call Spectrum and make sure before that time of 30 days, but with it being available to non Spectrum subscribers, and they are getting it without informing them of any banking info, don't see how they could then

Can you DM me with a step by step of how to cast it from my cell phone to my smart tv?
Honestly, that one will be tough for me, because I am not familiar with IPhones, as I have used Android for my life.lol. If you know someone that is good with IPhones, they could probably definitely help you.

Like wghfan said, if they don't have any credit card or bank account info, it's hard to see how they can automatically bill you after the trial period ends. However, I've done enough free trials in my life to assume that you should inform them of your desire to cancel. In most cases, if you inform them of the cancellation early in the trial period, you'll still have the service until the trial period ends.

If all else fails, just do like my mom does every time she gets a free trial of Amazon Prime and either put a post-it note on your computer or write the cancellation date on your calendar as a reminder.